Cyberware unequip during Firestarter

+
Not sure this has been reported already and it might be intentional.

If you betray Songbird During the Firestarter mission, just after she turns Blackwall and knocks your down, 2 of my cyberwares are unequipped. I've encountered that with several toons now and it's always the left slot of the skeleton and the right slot of the hands. Strange enough (and this is why I think it's a bug) even if the smart link is unequipped (left hand slot) I still can use a smart weapon.
Initially I thought it's just a visible bug, saved the game, exit and restart. But the slots are still empty. Had to see a ripper doc to place the missing cyberware back in.

Cheers Euclid

Returning bug… those are the slots which are unlocked via perks. There was an issue with them before even after loading manual saves or switching characters theses slots were magically unequipped… so it’s still present in 2.11 hmm? Nice…

Are you using any mods, or have you ever used any in the past?

Has your game been through several updates over a single playthrough?

Also, if you do decide to contact CDPR Support, it will require the game to be fully updated.

Played the mission while betraying Songbird a few days ago on 2.11 and all my cyberware was still equipped (281/289), so it seems related to 2.1. The additional slots in the skeleton and hands were unlocked and filled.

Thanks for the update Schachmatt222. I'm looking forward to 2.11 (or the one after).

@SigilFey Yes, I did use a clothing mod before the wardrobe was implemented but uninstalled it because it was no longer necessary. And yes, I've been through several updates with a single playthrough. However, as Schachmatt222 pointed out, this issue has been resolved in 2.11.

Cheers Euclid

Thanks for the update Schachmatt222. I'm looking forward to 2.11 (or the one after).

@SigilFey Yes, I did use a clothing mod before the wardrobe was implemented but uninstalled it because it was no longer necessary. And yes, I've been through several updates with a single playthrough. However, as Schachmatt222 pointed out, this issue has been resolved in 2.11.

Cheers Euclid
Noice. Glad it was an easy fix.

Top Bottom