Dialogue options disappearing

+
I'm at the point where you're sitting around the campfire with the Aldecaldos before the Basilisk raid.

I ran through this sequence before, and I got the dialogue option to skootch over to Panam and put my arm around her. Unfortunately, because you can't save anywhere in this sequence and during the actual raid itself, I got killed and had to do the sequence over again -- including the long campfire scene.

However, even though I reloaded the EXACT SAME SAVE that I made last time, right before sitting down, this time I don't get the option to move over to Panam. I've run through it three times again, and STILLL NO OPTION. How is this even possible?

I'm getting pretty angry at this point. it's ridiculous that you can't save anywhere during this long sequence. You have to run through the dialogue over and over and over and over. That is not fun. It is not fun. Nobody enjoys that. Please remedy it.

It's ridiculous that dialogue options can vanish like this, too. Now I have to go even farther back and re-do even more yakkity-yak conversations.

Would someone please look into this because I'm ready to ditch the game at this point.

Dude, same problem here, there was a post about it back in December last year with the exact same issue, 7 months later and the issue is still not fixed, absolute joke...

I don‘t know what system you are playing, but if it is on Windows PC you could try to verify game files first:

I don‘t know if the issue is related to time skipping or something else, but if nothing helps it‘s best to report issues like that here:
https://support.cdprojektred.com/en...i-am-unable-to-complete-progress-in-a-quest-8 (please click on contact us to send a ticket)

That‘s the official support website from CDPR.

Top Bottom