Does doing the Journey Quests when you've finished the Journey do nothing?

+
As per title.

Curious as to whether the quests have any relevance anymore once you get to the end of the journey?

I’m at level 100 and so the quests are not adding any crown pieces to the daily crowns. However, there is that trophy for the Geralt leader skin that is unlocked if you finish all the Journey quests over the course of the 3-months. So, not NOTHING.

May I ask how you collect the journey to level 100?
are you grinding the 14 crown pieces each day?

Doing the 14 CP per day, on top of the weekly quests is enough for both journey versions.

Thanks for your reply.
about the CP, I have another question. hope it's ok to ask here.

last night I notice that I have 0 CP left. today I enter the game and it still 0. I won 5 games in Seasonal mode but it still 0. is this a bug?

Happened the same to me. It's a visual bug. Restart the game and you should see it right.

I restart, play classic game. Try to win at least one match but I lose 10 match in a row then I won 1 match. It's still 0. and when I exit and enter again, it's still 0. :(

nehu

Forum regular
I restart, play classic game. Try to win at least one match but I lose 10 match in a row then I won 1 match. It's still 0. and when I exit and enter again, it's still 0. :(

if u won 14 rounds since midnight CET, u depleted all rested bonus allready

today it should work with that restart at least

I never played the game before Journey was implemented, but isn't it 6/18/24/24 crowns for the bonuses? Did they change the second threshold at some point?
No I think it was always like this, you probably read some post of people saying they were going for 18 Rounds a Day which means 6 + 12.

No I think it was always like this, you probably read some post of people saying they were going for 18 Rounds a Day which means 6 + 12.
Never mind. You're absolutely right. Other users were definitely talking about choosing to go for 6 or 18 total crowns, not 6+18 crowns; I must have misremembered it. Everyone should ignore my first post.

As per title.

Curious as to whether the quests have any relevance anymore once you get to the end of the journey?
There is a contract for the standard journey and the extended journey which will give you 20 reward points (RP) each by finishing all quests.

Apart from the completion reward, the Journey Quests, after you reach level 100 in Journey, become useless.
20 'bonus' crown pieces that serve no purpose.
Perhaps, after reaching level 100, any additional quests completed should give 1 or 2 RP each?

Top Bottom