Empty Streets, Night City is a ghost town.

+
Nowhere in the city is traffic of any kind whatsoever barring pre-scripted scenes and gang activity. Neither are dynamically spawning NPC's, pedestrians and the like. While not game breaking, it really does make me realize how important all the NPC clutter is for immersion. Now that it's gone... well it's unignorable. I should add that when I say nowhere, I mean nowhere. I've checked every district, Dog Town and Badland included. There is no one.
Post automatically merged:

I should also probably add that this happened after a job "Moving Heat". It was fine beforehand.
Post automatically merged:

UPDATE: After reverting to an older save before the Moving Heat job, the issue has been fixed and the city is no longer a ghost town. I did some experimenting and I couldn't trigger NPCs or traffic to spawn at all. I even reinstalled the game completely. On top of that I added CET to see if I can force them to spawn (Not savvy enough for those kinds of commands and ultimately it didn't do anything so maybe someone better familiar with the tool would have better luck than me, but I thought I should mention it regardless.)

I still reported this issue to CDPR, if anyone has any better luck or fix I'd love to hear it.

Last edited:
got the same bug. That quest nuked all traffic and civilians. Luckily going back to an older save helped. I redid the quest but i didn't go streathy, i just blitzed through it, kill whomever was around the car to complete the quest and bug never happened.

Seems like a streaming bug that turns off outdoor traffic to save on mem and it never gets turned back on and no matter what you do and your save file is boned...with these many high repro issues, were there any testers on this DLC?

Last edited:
I got it too but watching the new BD in vs apartment fixed it for me. Seems something is messed up with that quest tho. For me the truck exploded and rolled around like crazy after i got off.

Top Bottom