Excuse me. Which implant is use for take me to Mansion @ top of building :0 ?

+
Sorry but no...
When you finish the game, you return in game before any ending.
You're not AfterLife's Boss, this mansion is not your... :)
u didnt get the point - if you are IN the ending with the mansion u can ( i did it several times to test it) softlock your game before getting in the AV to finish the game and getting back to the point of no return. so whats that "sorry but no" ? - dont comment if u havent tried it yourself ^^ you can just jump down to the streets with the hoverboots - roaming the map in freemode but you are unable to draw a weapon or interact with npcs nor u can enter the Afterlife to end the quest - which keeps u locked in the open world without a chance to procced or get up to the mansion to use the AV. - they need to get rid of the quest items to solve this issue.... : /

Last edited:
u didnt get the point - if you are IN the ending with the mansion u can ( i did it several times to test it) softlock your game before getting in the AV to finish the game and getting back to the point of no return. so whats that "sorry but no" ? - dont comment if u havent tried it yourself ^^
"no", it was for that "placing this mansion that high for me is just a design failure by itself".
Sorry for my mistake :(
I was just explaining the reason why it is not a mistake to place it so high and that anyway, it is not expected to be able to access it (except at the end).

"no", it was for that "placing this mansion that high for me is just a design failure by itself".
Sorry for my mistake :(
I was just explaining the reason why it is not a mistake to place it so high and that anyway, it is not expected to be able to access it (except at the end).
oh i see - im sorry as well than xD
yeah than we agree it was never meant to be reachable beforehand yeah ^^

Top Bottom