Faster way to get crafting components...

+
Once you can craft "rare" and "epic" gear, get the Maxdoc recipes of the same tier... Craft them using common components, then break those down for a fast way to get higher tiered components. Then use the crafting perk for crafting components to get the legendary tier. Doing it this way can save hundreds (thousands) of clicks and mindless crafting-play. The Epic level Maxdoc schematic needs 27 Street to buy.

Craft a quick 20 Epic level MaxDocs and break the 20 down and get a fast 40~ish Epic components.

Just my suggestion is all. I know people are rather frustrated clicking the crafting button hundreds of times just to get the components. Just may help and no need to modify any files (speed hack).

A fast way to get crafting experience? Keep crafting up a single common (white) item till you no longer can; once that item is maxed choose another (maxed by your level/skill). It will start slow but will ramp up very fast with will over a thousand xp per combine.

or just go to corpo plazza... complete a assault mission there... get Panacea schematic... and craft it from 2 components and break down into a bunch of all possible types of components:)

Those ways of obtaining components surely are not intended, right? I mean, not with that spent vs returned ratio.
@dclxviag Can you please post a screenshot of the backpack menu while hovering over Panacea

Top Bottom