Why does it cost 75 legendary components to upgrade Tier 1 iconic weapons ?

+
As image shows, it costs 75 legendary components to upgrade a gun to tier 1+ and 200 to get to tier 1++. That seems very steep (almost 2000 legendary crafting components to max a single gun!) is this gameplay as intented ? Character was from before 2.0.

Attachments

• 20231018192925_1.jpg
    20231018192925_1.jpg
    331.6 KB · Views: 100
Why?
The only answer which come to my mind is "likely a bug", so :
On side note (manually save before to not waste components^^), did you try to upgrade it anyway?
Could also be just a visual issue : components are displayed as T5 but T1 ones will be used or Skippy will be upgraded directly from T1 to T5 directly.

Why?
The only answer which come to my mind is "likely a bug", so :
On side note (manually save before to not waste components^^), did you try to upgrade it anyway?
Could also be just a visual issue : components are displayed as T5 but T1 ones will be used or Skippy will be upgraded directly from T1 to T5 directly.
Yep it's not just visual, upgraded skippy once and lost 75 legendary components. Now it asks for 200 legendary components.

Yep it's not just visual, upgraded skippy once and lost 75 legendary components. Now it asks for 200 legendary components.
Ok, so definitely a bug :(
(Skippy would end to be the most expansive weapon to upgrade ever^^).
So if you didn't, I suggest to directly send a ticket to the support ("contact us" button on the link above).

Top Bottom