Find it funny sometimes with some of the mobs that you are supposed to try to kill

+
I found a couple of mobs in different areas that are under the map where you can spot them with using scanning mode but you can't attack them at all which is totally funny lol. you can hear them and everything lol.

This is an old problem, seemed almost fixed in 1.6 but now it's back. I just had some goons chase me up a hillside, and by up a hillside I mean I went up and they submerged themselves in the dirt.

Kiroshis be buggin out chooms, seein things.

Last edited:
I just attacked some goons that were right on the side of the street. One was under the map and the other one was just sitting right against the side of the wall. There was another goon when i first started playing it was under the sand where you couldn't attack it at all and it was really weird as hell.
Post automatically merged:

this is what i was talking about lol. you cant attack him at all because he's in the wall
goonunderthemap.jpg

Last edited:
It's not as common as the ragdolls floating above or submerging themselves undergound but yeah. Also finishers tend to leave the enemies underground or in walls too.

I've noticed this has been happening since 2.0 too. Only happened once during an actual mission though, thankfully, that was the Bozob mission. We cleared all the enemies but Bozob wouldn't move, so I checked around and could hear the enemy beneath the world. I ended up triggering the nearby police and got into an epic 5* fight where MaxTac turned up. Oof, they're all bosses. That didn't last long lol.

Top Bottom