First person in cars problem.

+
It's also completely unrealistic.

I live in southern California and I can assure you that this doesn't happen at all.
Oh, your pupils might contract a little after coming out of a tunnel or an overpass, but it passes in less than a second and definitely doesn't blind you like in this game.

Its an issue with their light adaptation detection. As far as I know, no one has found a way to toggle this effect off.
I'd settle for less; what they've got is absolutely ridiculous and in no fashion realistic. Maybe 1/6th of what they're doing might be realistic, but as someone who has lived in SoCal for the last 5.5 years, what we see in the game never happens even on the sunniest days.

I really hope this will get fixed soon. I've read that the devs at CDPR are aware of this so it's encouraging.

Where? Cuz if there is a place to get inside info, I'd like to know about it. :)
It's was on this forum, but I don't remember in which threads. I know I read that recently and more than once. I remember reading a post from a gamer who reported this bug and was told that they were aware of it.

It's was on this forum, but I don't remember in which threads. I know I read that recently and more than once. I remember reading a post from a gamer who reported this bug and was told that they were aware of it.
Oh. Dang.
I was hoping your source was cooler than that. Ah, well.

Besides how can they not be aware of this bug, when so many gamers are writing about it in so many threads? I think we just have to be patient.

Last edited:
Top Bottom