Fix this problem with audio - headphones

+
There is a video of problem, when u got to menu and had a radio volume off or having it on like 5 10 % its like BZZZ bzzz this bug is providing of years, please fix it its not normal and i am not one who have this problem .

What is this bug of sound? not yet fixed
Post automatically merged:

Btw its doing when i use another headphones .

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't hear anything like that on my end, meaning it's not something coming directly from the game. It does sound to me like a bad physical connection from an audio jack, the type you'll get when a pin doesn't make a good connection with the receiver or when a cable is exposed and getting a static signal by contacting another cable.

Can you describe audio setup? Is it just headphones plugged in? Any microphones? What sort of connection (2-channel, USB, surround, etc.)?

I do experience a low level hum in menu screens but I've always assumed that's deliberate (certainly, if it isn't and is caused by eg component interference in the PC I'm not sure why it would disappear at moments of silence elsewhere in the game, unless the menu for some reason triggers increased amplification in the audio chipset, which seems -- while possible - unlikely). Indeed, that the volume of it reduces on speakers when you turn the FX volume down seems to support that.

I don't like it much but it is what it is.

I'm reluctant to listen to your YouTube clip on headphones to check it's the same thing because of the insanely loud blasts of music in it.

Last edited:
Na mém konci nic takového neslyším, což znamená, že to není něco, co by přímo vycházelo ze hry. Zní to jako špatné fyzické spojení ze zvukového konektoru, typ, který dostanete, když kolík neprovede dobré spojení s přijímačem nebo když je kabel odkrytý a získá statický signál kontaktováním jiného kabelu.

Můžete popsat nastavení zvuku? Jsou to jen sluchátka připojená? Nějaké mikrofony? Jaký druh připojení ( 2-kanálový, USB, prostorový atd. )?

Its from game, because i have this just in Cyberpunk 2077 , its not neccesserry what i put to my PC or connections of audio, its doing just when i put the music down and when i am in game and go to menu, its terrible .

I do experience a low level hum in menu screens but I've always assumed that's deliberate (certainly, if it isn't and is caused by eg component interference in the PC I'm not sure why it would disappear at moments of silence elsewhere in the game, unless the menu for some reason triggers increased amplification in the audio chipset, which seems -- while possible - unlikely). Indeed, that the volume of it reduces on speakers when you turn the FX volume down seems to support that.

I don't like it much but it is what it is.

I'm reluctant to listen to your YouTube clip on headphones to check it's the same thing because of the insanely loud blasts of music in it.
In Another games i am ok in every game so its not problem with my sound settings this problem is like two years . and i have an new pc for year so ....

Je to ze hry, protože to mám právě v Cyberpunk 2077, není to nutné, co jsem dal do svého počítače nebo připojení zvuku, dělá to jen tehdy, když jsem hudbu odložil a když jsem ve hře a jdu do menu, je to hrozné .
[ automerge ] 1694528344 [ / automerge ]

V dalších hrách jsem v pořádku v každé hře, takže není problém s mým nastavením zvuku, tento problém je jako dva roky. a mám nový počítač na rok, takže ....
as u can see i have fixed the fps everything i was tested reinstall drivers or graphic, it was doing when i had an old PC with GTX 1060 and now hen i have RTX 3060 Ti doing the same thinks , so its not problem in hardware especially, why i dont have a problems in another games and for example on youtube in songs i am ok , another applications are ok with sounds so its not problem in my PC but in GAME!

I heard that problem is like when u have AMD processor, so i have maybe that should be but i dont think so .

Last edited:
While all of this speculation is well and good, we'll have to take a look at the specifics of the system config in order to start figuring out what it is.

It's perfectly possible to have something like this occur in only one game. Not all audio is processed the same way, using the same compression, the same levels during recording, etc. This could be anything from hardware, to CODECs, to the sample rate Windows is using, to the wires, to something like a mixer adding feedback, etc., etc., etc.

I, too, have an ambient sound in menus, but it's nothing like the recording. That sounds like feedback, not a track.

so will you do something with that problem? because i heard that i am not solo , my friend who was tested had the same issue as me btw ;)

Its look its a just problem of the game because its doing on another pc or another system of windows on windows was doing for me too before two years its doing all the time maybe if i can test on another pc i am sure that will be same really .

I think that i am right because i was testing everything in previous years and still doing that, also i was trying to fix it but its unfixible it can be just in one game ye , in Cyberpunk 2066 [...]

Last edited by a moderator:

DC9V

Forum veteran
Not sure how this is going, but we still need more of an understanding of what your audio config looks like. For example:
  • A wired headset vs. a wireless headset?
  • Speakers? 2.1 or Surround Sound? 5.1? 7.1?
  • Do you have both headset and speakers plugged in?
  • Are they plugged into the mobo? The GPU audio? A slave board?
Etc. Without knowing these basics, we're trying to catch moths in the dark.

Also, I can't directly do anything about the game. The forums are for community support. If you want official CDPR Tech Support, you need to send a ticket in directly:

Oh my fc*** god i was trying everything i reinstalled everything of sound the problem is somewhere in game and u dont wanna fix this solution for like two years i am done .

............ i said that just doing in cyberpunk and u still push me a solutions what i did i dont know dont push the solutions when that not working thank you .

[...]

and u can do something u are admin of this support so u must have some permission , its like doing for other people but hey like dont wanna try something with that because its fcking boring and exhaustive

It's a common issue. You want to lower the sample rate and more importantly the bit rate of your audio device.

not working .................... nice try to push me the solution but i was trying everything as i said . this solution not work its just a fcking fake of solution and problem still there but people dont wanna solve it and just ignore it .

Last edited:
Top Bottom