Flashlight or night vision integrated in Kiroshi optics ?

+
There are some dark places in DogTown where i can barely see anything. A basic flashlight or night vision would be really helpful !

Last edited:
Flashlight is entirely possible when you look at both the headlights on vehicles at night and the mods that add a flashlight. So WHY (!?) did the DEV not do this? I would love to hear (from the CDPR dev) the reasoning for it IF it was not just a matter of it being low priority. I means if there was some TEC reason of some kind. The only thing I would personally see as reasonable is it was similar to why they did not do third person.

Ampee

Forum regular
Flashlight is entirely possible when you look at both the headlights on vehicles at night and the mods that add a flashlight. So WHY (!?) did the DEV not do this? I would love to hear (from the CDPR dev) the reasoning for it IF it was not just a matter of it being low priority. I means if there was some TEC reason of some kind. The only thing I would personally see as reasonable is it was similar to why they did not do third person.
Flashlight would be complicated than it sounds. What will happen during stealth?

Flashlight would be complicated than it sounds. What will happen during stealth?
Same thing that happens in Oblivion when you have a light torch. What is that game now? More than 15 years old? :shrug:

Edit: in case you did not play Oblivion it would add a large penalty to your sneak if the NPC saw the light.

Top Bottom