"Forward to Death" mission crashes to desktop. Unable to finish the game on PC!

+
Ok, so this is it! CDPR, I've always been on your side but now it seems a bit too much!
150h+, a few side quests remain and I decided to drive off into the sunset with my girl... and I get THIS?

The crash happens at a certain point in "Forward to Death" mission during the drone flyby. The problem is this is a script thing. I can't skip it.
I'm a bit shocked because... you know... I can't even think of ANY game in 25 years of gaming that acted like this: Critical bug which makes it unfinishable. It is an absolute gamer's nightmare!

My spec is totally fine. Everything is brand new. And I haven't experienced any major problems with the game up to this very moment.
I've already tried different things and I will continue to. But... well... guys... a patch maybe? It has always been a month, you know? We all know that you have certain issues with the consoles but... this is just not how things are done, and that's that.

And yes, I've always been like all the guys who respond "critical crashes on PC? C'mon this is impossible! Update you GPU driver". But now I'm gonna warn you all. Your crash may be waiting for you just around the corner.

Top Bottom