Freeze during the heist mission

+
The past few days I experienced freezes of the game since I started a new save. When driving a car one time, running away from the afterlife towards the street, walking next to Jackie but usually killing the game, restarting and loading last autosave works. But not this time.

Im in the heist mission, meeting with Dex, T-Bug and Jackie in the afterlife and its always crashing when I sit down.

I already verified my game files yesterday, updated all mods, removed some mods. Its never been this bad in my game.

Just verified game files again and now it freezes before I even hit "sit".

I was bored since the save isnt working and loaded another save deep in phantom liberty and played for two hours without a single freeze.

Another try. Maybe my savegame is corrupt. New game, corpo again, removed all mods, no freezes until I hit the heist mission. At first it was freezing when Jackie was still standing outside, then it was freezing when Delamain said his first sentence and now its freezing when Delamain isnt happy with Jackies cursing.

I dont know what to do anymore. Support isnt really present here either. What a mess.

Last edited:
Top Bottom