Game Crashing at the very ending of the secret ending...

+
So i just got to the part where I choose to keep V in his body and sit down on the well, once I sit on the well and return to my body the loading screen goes on and then I just crash. I am on PC and I do have a quite a few mods installed, but I am not sure which mod could possibly interfere with this. I am going for the SUne nding also. Thank you for any help!

sorry for replying to this old topic, but have you ever figured out what mod or what is causing this?

Because I have the same exact issue, where the game just hangs on loading/black screen and crashes on ending sequence. LEgit cannot do any ending lol

Now it's happening to me I try to return to Vs body and the game fades to black and then crashes to my main menu no matter what I do I can't finish the game this is such bullshit I just bought phantom liberty and now feel like I got ripped off since I can't even finish the main story
Post automatically merged:

Now it's happening to me I try to return to Vs body and the game fades to black and then crashes to my main menu no matter what I do I can't finish the game this is such bullshit I just bought phantom liberty and now feel like I got ripped off since I can't even finish the main story

Last edited:
Top Bottom