Game Resolution versus PC resolution?

+
Hey Guys... if my PC runs normally at 1920x1080 resolution... can I still set the game resolution lower (for better performance), say 1366x768 and truly run it "full screen" or will it remain a smaller window (which has been the case with other games in the past)?

Thanks.

You just have to configure the style to window, window without borders or full screen, the resolution will affect the performance of course but the game still lacks optimization, if your problems are in reference to full screen mode, choose window without borders, still some issues performance can be due to specific things in addition to the loose bugs so we only have to wait for it

Hey Guys... if my PC runs normally at 1920x1080 resolution... can I still set the game resolution lower (for better performance), say 1366x768 and truly run it "full screen" or will it remain a smaller window (which has been the case with other games in the past)?

Thanks.
This buggy "game" does not support fullscreen in windows 7. I returned the money and download from torrent. Crash and crash, so many buggs.

Thanks.

Just use the resolution scaling feature at the bottom of the graphics options.
It's called Fidelity FX CAS.
I'm using the static option @80% and prefer that over the dynamic option because it feels more fluid to me, even at similar FPS.

Just use the resolution scaling feature at the bottom of the graphics options.
It's called Fidelity FX CAS.
I'm using the static option @80% and prefer that over the dynamic option because it feels more fluid to me, even at similar FPS.

How do know he has AMD?

This buggy "game" does not support fullscreen in windows 7. I returned the money and download from torrent. Crash and crash, so many buggs.
It will be because you use the same system as the toaster4 and tostadaX, but even downloaded by torrent, when you have a couple of fixes and some dlc you will also play it with mods and you will enjoy it xD unless you have a console, in that case you will enjoy what they leave you
Post automatically merged:

You don't need an AMD GPU to use this feature. I have a GTX 1060 and it's working fine.
True, also a 1070 throws it perfectly, some minor graphic failure, I'm about to test a 980 that I have stopped to see how it works and make a video, the same thing happens as with ps4 or 5, the system destabilizes and goodbye, but it would be necessary try, the people who have so many bugs more than half are console and it stings that the exclusives have turned against them and their closed systems xdD

Hey CDPR how about some better support for the Tripple Monitor resolution of Cyberpunk 2077?
The Cutscenenes are horrible and you cant even turn the camera if you use 5760x1080 RESOLUTION.
FOV up to 120 or 140 would be nice.

ALSO the Mouse in the Photomode won´t go over my middle Screen....

Attachments

• photomode_30032021_204246.png
    photomode_30032021_204246.png
    3.1 MB · Views: 39
Top Bottom