[GIG] Sr. Ladrillo's Private Collection: Where's the Authorization Key ?

+
While doing this mission you find a door on the upper floor near the one of the balcony that you can either open by brute force (13) or using the Authorization but the latter is nowhere to be found at least in the club as object or from loot.

Has anybody found it or know if it does even exist?

*After a few days*

So I decided that I could just brute force the door by spending more points, I went back to club to only discover half of it was now accessible. The rooms that involved the quest are now sealed shut and now I can't even reach that door to force - inside there's valuable loot.

I'm adding this just because... I hope CDPR will rethink about this gig or other situations like this one.

So for anyone else, just open that door while on this gig.

msxyz

Forum regular
Yes, many areas are accessible only during a quest and sealed forever afterwards. If you're on PC there is a new MOD out that lets you clip through closed doors. I haven't tried it myself yet, but that could be a stopgap solution to access again closed areas.

Yes, many areas are accessible only during a quest and sealed forever afterwards. If you're on PC there is a new MOD out that lets you clip through closed doors. I haven't tried it myself yet, but that could be a stopgap solution to access again closed areas.

Yes I read about it but feels like cheating, maybe later in the game I will use it if I must to just for this one because I'd like to leave the mystery behind those locked door intact although I know there's (still) nothing behind many of them :)

Top Bottom