Glitch/2-Bugs - Cyberpsycho Sighting - Discount Doc

+
1. The Cyberpsycho Discount Doc side mission can be incomplete-able IF you check the Laptop in the Garage first before looting the Shards from the bodies of the Psycho and Holden McCoy. You wont be able to get the quest marker-flag for retrieving the data from the Laptop if it was inspected first and then the Shards looted/read.

2. If the Body of Holden McCoy falls in any of the debris/clutter along the edge of the fenced, he becomes unlootable and the Mission cannot complete because you cannot retrieve his Shard.

*SPOILER* (Maybe?)
I think this Mission/Fight between the 2 was a really cool Easter Egg reference, Even if unintended, to the Original NES Metal Gear. :D

happened to mee. What should i do? It's my last mission and cant get it done. Hope for a patch. Don't have a save eather. FML.

happened to mee. What should i do? It's my last mission and cant get it done. Hope for a patch. Don't have a save eather. FML.

Only thing that could be done is to go back to a previous save. I always at least quick save before I enter a mission area just in case I encounter some breaking bug as such.

This should be fixed via a patch.

I was doing a mission ( Delamain mission I think ) when I found this cyberpsycho. I ignored it that time, because I was hunting flamingos :)... Then I returned back later to find out only cyberpsycho was there ( no Holden McCoy )..

Top Bottom