GOG cloud save issue

+
Same issue. Cloud saves don't work on any system I'm connecting to including GeForce Now. I've also been trying to verify/repair the installation, but the download/install for that fails at 96% and restarts.

hi, I have the same issue. I've played on one PC few hours. I have multiple saves visible when I enter load option in main menu. Loading works just fine on that PC. I have also other PC, with GOG Galaxy installed. And when I run my game there, the Load Screen in main menu is empty. No option to selecy anything. Please fix asap, thanks.

btw. Ive tried to move the saves myself, but I cannot locate them anywhere on the 1st PC - not in the userprifle/Saved Games, nor when Im running GOG Galaxy "backup saves" option. just saying...

Hm, no idea what's exactly causing it.
Let's hope there's a solution for this soon.

In the meantime, it's best to let them know about the issue (see link above)

i too hope for the qucik solution.

for now I have managed to find a workaround - I've copied saves manualy. Finally ive found them - they are not on the %userprofile%/Saved Games/Cyber... but on the C drive (its a small bug - they should be loced on my other drive where I have moved Windows 10 Saved Games folder and all other games are using that one)

i too hope for the qucik solution.

for now I have managed to find a workaround - I've copied saves manualy. Finally ive found them - they are not on the %userprofile%/Saved Games/Cyber... but on the C drive (its a small bug - they should be loced on my other drive where I have moved Windows 10 Saved Games folder and all other games are using that one)
Hey friend, where on the C:/ drive? I can't seem to find my game. I have the folder on the C:/ called /users/USERNAME/Saved Games, but it's not there, and I lost all my progress.

does steam cloud save work ? i have it enabled but i am afraid that after few months buying new PC i will lose all my progress

I have a similar problem, I also use the GFN. Only two files with user data and a token are saved to the cloud, although I have more than 900 save files.
Since the service does not allow me to copy files manually, this is very painful.

Top Bottom