GOG Galaxy issue

+
Sorry if this is off topic, but I haven't found anyone with a similar problem and I'm desperate. About 3 days ago gog galaxy stopped working on my CPU. I've tried uninstalling/reinstalling and redownloading. All I get is an infinite white loading circle in the the black vertical rectangle where email and password info would normally load. Anybody know of this happening before or a solution?

Sorry if this is off topic, but I haven't found anyone with a similar problem and I'm desperate. About 3 days ago gog galaxy stopped working on my CPU. I've tried uninstalling/reinstalling and redownloading. All I get is an infinite white loading circle in the the black vertical rectangle where email and password info would normally load. Anybody know of this happening before or a solution?
Think the best you can do is contact GoG Support. Can also look on the GoG forums for help.

Yeah, it's best to contact GOG support via the GOG support website:

No idea what it could be... perhaps related to gpu drivers somehow, or perhaps somethings off with your harddrive (you could try reinstalling it to a new folder...), Hopefully GOG support will be able to tell you more!

Completely uninstall it, delete any folders and clean up using CCleaner. Then try reinstalling.

Top Bottom