Gog Update and Got Sync Problem..

+
Hi all, i have 2 acccount and when open gog i got "Cloud Sync Failed" error..
i can run 1 account but when change account other one , can't open gwent..
That is not opening account is main account.. ( user name : kaan-akyuz )

Screenshot_9.jpg

I am getting this same issue and only have 1 account. Haven't been able to sync since the update.

Also related, I have too use Integration Executable 2 to get the game to work properly without it crashing everytime I start a match.

I am getting this same issue and only have 1 account. Haven't been able to sync since the update.

Also related, I have too use Integration Executable 2 to get the game to work properly without it crashing everytime I start a match.
Same problem. Any idea how solve this?

Ended up having to do a complete un install and reinstall of gog galaxy, and then had to verify/update the game about 6 times.

Never did get the sync to work.

There‘s not much point in syncing cloud saves as for Gwent there are no save games you could use for that purpose.

It‘s a multiplayer game and the progress of your account isn‘t stored on your computer it‘s stored on the Gwent server. For that reason I wouldn‘t worry about syncing could saves.

I'm not worried about it, I just don't like the stupid flag warning that shows up whenever it tries to sync and fails. You wouldl think they know that the game doesn't sync, so gog shouldn't even try to. And gog won'ty let you turn the sync off either.

And gog won'ty let you turn the sync off either.
So what does it say for you here?
1598182406964.png

I had cloud disabled in Galaxy settings, and when I enabled it for testing purposes I saw this option greyed out and disabled. Is yours greyed out and enabled?

Mine matches yours except for the language, and I have the 4K graphic assets pack installed/enabled as well.

Top Bottom