Going forward...

+
I'll be honest, the most I want from this game is for one day to be able to say that I can still jump back into the game and feel like I'm experiencing the world of cyberpunk even after completion, Personally It's not at that stage yet as I feel DLC is badly required to add life into this world, I hope patch 1.2 may bring a semblance of stability until that point, what's everyone's opinions?

For me this was like reading a really good book or watching a kind of movie they make perhaps once in a decade. It was all about the writing and being good cyberpunk work, relevant in genre, thin blurry line between that reality and ours among other things.

Second playthrough is for trying different things, build, cyberware and weapons and I don't expect much else. DLC is sort of difficult. Only DLC I ever really liked was expansion for a racing game years ago. I see my Xbox downloads stuff, sometimes there's news blurb on dashboard about new features for this and that, but then I never come to play them anyway.

Bugs, broken/missing features, missing content. The fan base has set it's terms. Now it's In CDPR's court. They may have made a bunch of money but their reputation is in shambles. If they want it back they gotta pony up.

when i got the game (PC), i had high expectations, many were met, some failed. Trail and error in the video game world, the do and do nots, seem some been in a bomb shelter since the Y2K scare.

Driving should be a lot better
As with all games, it seems like I am beta testing the game, more than playing and enjoying it.
Auto targeting can be better, Crysis does it and that something i expected but it not in this game
Police bounty(or any bounty) should have a way to pay off or fades away, easily done when you're doing the crime themes of the flashing blue star, you do jobs for NCPD any bounty is earned off.

I have a slew of stuff, but those are the good ones to start with

Really hope we get the promised character creation. The current version is so damn depressing. I mean that sincerely.

Top Bottom