graphic bug! I can only see with scanner enabled

+
Hello, i'm experiencing a very frustrating issue, and i think it might have something to do with gpu usage in certain part of the game.
I'm currently experiencing a black screen in the game when i enter compeki plaza and the no tell motel, but the game is still playable, the hud still visibile, and the onlt way for me to see is activate the scanner, but normal vision is obscured in certain parts of these two places, during cutscenes however i can only hear the sounds with no visuals, which sucks since those are both places with an important part of the story. when i enter those areas the gpu speeds up and the usage goes to 100, that might be the cause of the problem. I'using the new intel iris xe Max GPU so it's a pretty new grapahics card. enyone had this problem on other hardware?

This also happens when playing on Steam Proton (Linux version) with Nvidia: Konpeki and No-Tell are just black, other buildings in the starting district are fine, no blackouts there. I wonder what the REDengine does at this point, what's so special about these interiors?

Top Bottom