Graphical glitches introduced after 1.1

+
After updating the game with 1.1 while I noticed a slight improvement in performance I also started noticing graphical and visual glitches which weren't there before through my entire +180hr playthrough, I hang around Pacifica in my current playthrough to hunt down Scavs and level up my skills and this overly distracting glitch never appeared before 1.1.

Hopefully it's easy to fix with a quick update (I heard others too talking about visual glitches after 1.1 so I'll update this thread if I encounter any of them).
Image2.jpg

Is that in front of the Pasfica stadium? Because I've seen that issue since 1.03 there. If not. More of those puddles are doing that now.

First time I saw this bug, and it was after the 1.1 "patch"... It really junks the visuals of the game, as I record and upload on Youtube. Never had much problems that couldn't be fixed by reloading a save before this cursed patch.

Another example, the entire area suddenly turned into a smooth puddle after a grenade explosion, location is in Watson, near the east most ripperdoc.

Image1.jpg

Top Bottom