Had my silicone sleeping for this day...

+
I read so much controversy about technical problems and bugs and even though I have seen some bugs, I dont believe it is justified. Not by far.

Everyone seem to forget (most probably, most playing CP77 havent seen many system grinding games yet in their life time) how problematic it was to run "them all" Quake/2/QW, Deus Ex, Half-Life/2, Far Cry, AVP, Bioshock, CoH, Crysis, S.T.A.L.K.E.R; Skyrim/Fallout, Witcher 2/3, GTAV, RDR2 etc. These games tend to throw an unexpectable Gen-Changing; fat punch on your system which aleviate backlying problems in your PC, you never noticed was there to begin with.

When your hardware runs close to its maximum utilization the weaknesses of your HW/SW comes like spam e-mail in the form of a new cool game that seem to be the evil of all.

Clean your own room first; (that being your computer) , wait for CDPR & simply put some dollars up your system (if playing on PC). I can not think of any other game with this magnitude of expectation (PR) and how many platforms it is supposed to run at? PS4/XBX/PS5/PC/RTX/RYZEN etc.

Yeah I should empty my recycle bin so cars don't fall from the sky and explode in my face.

Heya

You need to do more work than just empty your recycle bin. Thats W95 tactics. It is a good start though.

Game mechanic wise I really dislike the physics of your character as if you were wearing a rubber suit, coated in oil. Making you slid all over the place.

But these kind of games is not for everyone. You need to have a sense of what actions could possibly brick the /quest/game or not.

You can save your game at any moment (unless in combat or in a questScript) You should do this often in case you bug up the script your playing at.

Chaos, handle it!

Top Bottom