Happy Holidays!

+
Happy Holidays to everyone where ever you are in this big world.

For the folks at CDPR, take a break, enjoy the holidays get some well deserved rest. I and many others are behind you, you will get through this. You are appreciated.

Last edited:
Hello CDPR Developers of the gorgeous game "CYBERPUNK 2077" and of course the well-known "The Witcher 3"!

I congratulate you on Christmas and the upcoming New Year 2021 !!!)

I wish you to be always Healthy (and this is the most important thing in life), not to get angry with haters and not give up in front of the entire Game Industry, but withstand today's attacks on your Corporation.

You have created an incredibly chic, interesting and very complex Project, which I of course bought by pre-ordering (in Steam, since I have all the Games there, I hope you will forgive me)
In addition, I pre-ordered the exclusive figurine "Trauma Team" from you and although I understand that now is not an easy time, I will wait and hope to get it in the Spring)
I see that you are under pressure from both Investors and many Players, yes, and I also know about Sony that they have temporarily removed your Project from the store, that's the case.

But !!! These are difficulties that I am sure you will cope with in time, complete patches, release DLC and most likely more than one (do not forget about Adam Smeshar and Blackhand = these are legendary characters in the Game lore).

You know, I’m looking at everything, watching (I’m on your side and really want CDPR to be the same Game Studio that remains legendary on the market, not making games like everyone else, but like Richard Knight’s Corporation,
fighting with the whole world with the desire to recreate something new, better, different) and I constantly (especially in VK) read different thoughts / people, I see that many have not even played or played little in your Project, do not understand the meaning or thoughts
Ideas about Utopia, Urbanism, instability of world systems, how the world is shown in a kind of "Mirror" of our realities and laws,how sometimes systems work, although not showing it directly, I come to the conclusion that many people have not grown up to such Games,
or vice versa, they became too stupid to understand and think, play variability, maybe the generation of Players has changed, maybe something else has influenced over time (hello to OLD players).

The thought even comes that you seem to be the same Corporation that interferes with everyone else, because you break the system of rules for ordinary "copy-pust" Games, and the Game Industry Market begins to riot "how so, why do you do it differently, and not like everyone else."
I am already a longtime fan and fanatic of the "Deus Ex" franchise, so I just understand very well what explains, conveys, interprets your Project, and although shooting is fun, yes, it is not the main thing in it, but as a concomitant survival in Night City ...

Somehow one of your Developers said at one of the presentations when he was asked the question "Would he like to live in such a crazy world like CYBERPUNK 2077? To which he answered no, of course not)
And I answered without hesitation, "Yes, of course yes. Why not? Our World today is not insane? Yes absolutely, if you see it not on TVs, not in distorted mirrors, as it is in reality."
And to work for a Corporation like "ARASAKA" or "MILITECH" has a much greater chance to become something more than a Human and live brighter than our reality. "

This is, of course, all lyrics and dreams, but the world of "CYBERPUNK 2077" is clear to me and perhaps even more than our world)

I hope you read my letter with wishes, hello from Estonia Ida Virumaa)

"FLESH IS WEAK!")))))(y)

☻☻☻☻☻

Здравствуйте CDPR Разработчики шикарнейшей Игры " CYBERPUNK 2077 " и конечно же давно известного " The Witcher 3 " !

Я поздравляю вас с Рожеством и будущим Новым Годом 2021 !!!)

Желаю вам быть всегда Здоровыми ( а это самое главное в жизни ),не злиться на хейтеров и не опускать руки перед всей Игроиндустрией,а выдержать сегодняшние нападки на вашу Корпорацию.

Вы создали невероятно шикарный, интересный и очень сложный Проект, который я конечно же купил предзаказав ( в Стиме, так как все Игры у меня там, уж надеюсь это вы мне простите)
Помимо этого я предзаказал у вас фигурку экслюзивную "Trauma Team"и хоть понимаю, что сейчас время не простое, дождусь и надеюсь всё же Весной уже получить её )
Вижу, что на вас идёт давление как Инвесторов, так и многих Игроков, да, и про Sony тоже знаю, что они временно удалили ваш Проект из магазина, всё так.

Но !!! Это трудности, с которыми я уверен вы справитесь со временем, доделаете патчи, выпустите DLC и скорее всего не одно ( не забывайте о Адаме Смешэре и Блекхенде = это легендарные персонажи в лоре Игры).

Знаете , я вот смотрю на всё, наблюдаю ( я на вашей стороне и очень хочу, чтобы CDPR была той самой Игровой Студией, которая осталась легендарной на рынке, не делая игры как все,а словно Корпорация Ричарда Найта,
борящаяся со всем миром с желанием воссоздать что то новое, лучшее, иное ) и я постоянно ( особенно в VK) читаю разные мысли \ людей, вижу, что многие даже не играли или мало играли в ваш Проект, совсем не понимают ни смысла , ни мыслей
Идеи о Утопии, Урбанизме, шаткости мировых систем, как мир показан в эдаком "Зеркале" наших реалий и законов, как работают порой системы, хоть и не показо это напрямую, вприхожу к мнению, что многие люди не доросли до таких Игр,
или наоборот стали слишком глупыми, чтобы понимать и думать,играть в вариативность,может поколение Игроков сменилось, может ещё что то повлияло со временем ( привет OLD игрокам).

Даже приходит мысль, что вы как будто та самая Корпорация, которая мешает всем другим, ибо ломаете систему правил обычным Играм "copy - pust", и Рынок Игроиндустрии начинает бунтовать "как так, почему вы делаете по другому, а не как все".
Я уже давний фанат и фанатик франшизы "Deus Ex", поэтому я как раз очень хорошо понимаю, что объясняет, передаёт, интерпретирует ваш Проект, и стрельба хоть и весело да, но это не главное в ней, а как сопустствующее выживанию в Найт Сити.

Как то один из ваших Разработчиков сказал на одной из презентаций, когда ему задали вопрос " А хотел бы он жить в таком безумном мире как "CYBERPUNK 2077" ? На что он ответил нет, конечно же нет )
А я ответил не задумываясь "Да, конечно же да. А почему нет ? Наш Мир сегодня не безумен? Да абсолютно, если его видеть не в телевизорах, не в искажённые зеркала, как он есть в реальности.
Да и работать на Корпорацию типо "ARASAKA " или " MILITECH "куда больше шанс стать чем то больше, чем Человек и жить ярче, чем наша реальность".

Это конечно всё лирика и мечты,но мне мир " CYBERPUNK 2077 " понятен и возможно больше даже, чем наш мир)

Надеюсь вы прочитаете моё письмо с пожеланиями, привет вам from Estonia Ida Virumaa)

"ПЛОТЬ СЛАБА!")))))

photomode_14122020_001805.png

Merry Christmas everyone, and to all the CDPR family thank you for a wonderful game, got 60 hours on my first play through and IMO worth every $$$ spent, one of the few games I will try and complete 100%.

Merry Christmas to all CD Project Red Team and have a good rest.

I will continue supporting you along the way, so please continue supporting Cyberpunk 2077 just like how you support The Witcher Series until it became the Art that it is Game of all time status.

Blessing from a Chinese player!

Top Bottom