Have to save and reload the game to fix bugs that happen while playing.

+
For example:

- today I played from two hours and in the first half an hour I had the eye-scanner layer stuck on my screen with crosshair. reload fixed.
- went to do a mission from Panam. Mitch had to drive the car to the broken bridge. he got stuck when he came off the car and had to reload the game to fix the problem.

These are minor problems but it feels stupid that I have to save and reload the game multiple times in a day so the game would run smoothly.

There is also a problem with the inventory/stash. most items in the stash have no information on them. (check the picture) is there a reason for this?

Are you guys having these kinda problems? I got GOG version with 1.05 update.
Post automatically merged:

I have been sending bug reports almost daily to CDPR with clips and game save files. I just got bored at this point. Hope they know most of the things we players have to deal with this game and there is a future fix list for these things.

I still love the game and play it but it have got me wondering, did they have any test players with this game? I mean my first runthrough with older 1.02 version was all over the place. It has gone better but far from perfect.

Attachments

• Capture.JPG
    Capture.JPG
    347.6 KB · Views: 50
Last edited:
For me I've noticed that the bugs are starting to think out since the latest patch. There's still small, irritating stuff like item info not leaving the screen or sound glitches or baddies sitting still and not engaging in a gunfight despite obvious invitations. But there seems to be less of those things now. At least as far as I've noticed.

I'm on x box one s , I've noted a few minor glitches so far things on the screen that shouldn't be but a relaoad usually fixed

However I'm now unable to call any of my vehicles. This was after entering pacifica and doing the mall mission , walk the line, I'm now out of pacifica buy still cannot use any of my own vehicles the call icon is red and blocked, others have saved and reloaded managing to solve this from what I've seen.I still have the issue though so just resort to walking or stealing cars, does anyone now a perm fix? Or having seen issue Any help appreciated :)

Top Bottom