HDR and Sound Issues with Cyberpunk

+
Hello Forum Folks,

I recently started playing Cyberpunk 2077 and have been encountering some weird problems, namely HDR is a downgrade in color that is equivalent to putting a milky "film" over the screen that washes out colors. Additionally when in menus or otherwise paused the background music glitches and will just be an obnoxious looping "whine".

I would chalk this up to to bad luck if it was periodic, however, it happens 100% of the time regardless of settings. The sound issues I have never had before and immediately stop when out of menus. The HDR issues...well they are the exact same ones that Star Wars: Jedi Fallen Order had, washed out colors and better contrast WITHOUT HDR enabled. In general the game feels poorly optimized when it comes to graphics settings. I have a 1080 TI and am able to run Doom Eternal at max settings at 4K with a relatively stable 40-45 FPS (not amazing but proves a point) while Cyberpunk I have things on "Medium" some shadows disabled and still can barely squeak 40 FPS at 2560 x 1440.

Not sure if I should post bugs here or submit some sort of ticket :shrug: .

Thanks!
LuLulz

Last edited:
2080 Super here on LG CX. No HDR issues. The difference with HDR on is immense. For the better.
It also doesn t affect the Framerate at all, although all in all the performance is quite bad all around.

Top Bottom