Help me with that FLATLINED ERROR !!! thinking of REFUNDING !!!

+
hi
i already purchased the game from Epic Games , but i cant even play 5 min
its keep crashing and give me that FLATLINED ERROR !!!
i've tried every solution i found and still having that error !!

my pc :
i7 13700K
RTX 3080 OC Rog Strix
DDR5 32gb

plz can someone help me ?
because im thinking of REFUNDING :(

I assume you didn't install mods directly without even playing the game a bit, so mods can't be involved :)
So, you can try :
To verify the game files
Maybe perform a clean install of your drivers with DDU
NVIDIA
I. Download the latest drivers using the following link: https://www.nvidia.com/Download/index.aspx?lang=en-us
II. Download Display Driver Uninstaller and run it to remove previous versions of drivers.
III. Clean install drivers that you've downloaded in step 1.
Disable any kind of overlay (Xbox bar included)
Cyberpunk is quite sensitive to OC/UC :
6. Make sure you did not change the clock rate of your GPU and CPU. Any kind of overclocking or underclocking may result in flatline crashes and inadvertently cause permanent damage to your hardware.

What does the log say? If you press whats beeing sent at the crash message there should be some text files there with a clue too why it crashed.

I assume you didn't install mods directly without even playing the game a bit, so mods can't be involved :)
So, you can try :
To verify the game files
Maybe perform a clean install of your drivers with DDU

Disable any kind of overlay (Xbox bar included)
Cyberpunk is quite sensitive to OC/UC :

the problem solved because i found out that this **** game not supporting +16gb ram
exept at 2933 mhz !

the problem solved because i found out that this **** game not supporting +16gb ram
exept at 2933 mhz !
Yes it does, im running 7200 mhz ddr5 atm and game works fine. Might be an issue with your motherboard or your ram moduls that causes it too fail tho. Have you ran a memory test?

exept at 2933 mhz !
Where did you "Find this out"? It is most definitely false information.
Post automatically merged:

What have you tried?

Have you unchecked in-game overlay by the Epic Games launcher if there is such an option? (Not sure how Epic Game Launcher work since I actively refuse to use Epic Games). Also disable Overlay in anything else that has a game overlay (including NVIDIA Experience)

Have you set the game graphics to be auto-optimized by NVIDIA Experience? (That way you are guaranteed to not activate something that NVIDIA's drivers doesn't like)

Have you tried making an exception in your virus program for the game?

Are you sure your PC has enough power?

Are you sure it's not overheating (It shouldn't with your configuration, but still)

There is a specific fix: Have you tried updating your Windows installation's Visual C++ redistributables?

Also, you're not running Windows 7, are you? That might cause a heap of troubles.

Last edited:
Top Bottom