Hidden Dragon perk both work as intent and not as intent ?

+
The perk works, you as player can take down enemy in a none lethal way (visual show to be lethal with blood) with drop from height and pressed E, and this also help you take down enemy who is leaning against wall & sitting on couch, nice ! It s all nice & handy until you decide to sprint -> jump & attack-> it does not work, as your character literally land on top of the enemy which cause them to NOT be able to attack at close quarter combat (gorilla arm & monowire) for 1 sec or 2 and fail the take down. This bugger me since the purpose of the perk was allow you to bungy jump your enemy but ONLY if you drop direct down on them and not distance jump on them ? To explain what I did: yesterday while on a mission, an enemy I wish to take down happen to move away from the position, which I can reach by doing both sprint -> regular jump/cyberware jump off a building -> take down, but it turn out none of the jump metode work.

core version : sprint -> jump for some reason does not allow player to use Hidden Dragon take down, despite the perk allow the player to do aerial take down.

Top Bottom