"Hole in the Sky" quest bug

+
So I just started the new DLC and as the ship crashes down and you fall down the chute, my ingame phone goes off and Mr Hands shows up. I believe this is preventing me from completing this mission as at the end when you save the save the president, which is also bugged, it doesn't trigger a call at the end of the quest and instead proceeds as though Myers died and songbird hates me. I defeated the waves of enemies but it doesn't allow me to continue the quest line. I cannot use the phone at all during this time either, please help.

Mr Hands shouldn't call until you have completed the rescue and things have settled down a little.

Are you directly starting DLC or playing full game?

Mr Hands shouldn't call until you have completed the rescue and things have settled down a little.

Are you directly starting DLC or playing full game?
Post automatically merged:

I've been playing the main game, im about level 40 and on the last mission before it says point of no return. My phone is also not working at all until I go to the first mission of PL where I have to find songbird, and as soon as I leave that area it turns red again and I can only text not receive calls. The game thinks im in a call with Judy and I cannot do simple things like fast travel. I can play through phantom liberty though I can get to where I must save Myers and the game doesnt recognize that I defeat the enemies and plays out like she dies, this in total just might be the bug im encountering but I assumed its a mix of both. The options to talk to people are grayed out in my regular game, I contacted cdpr support and am waitin for a response

Attachments

• Screenshot 2023-12-16 075949.png
    Screenshot 2023-12-16 075949.png
    1.3 MB · Views: 14
  • c54e230d-d52f-47bd-8b92-fa6c0dbfc0fe.png
    c54e230d-d52f-47bd-8b92-fa6c0dbfc0fe.png
    2.7 MB · Views: 15
Last edited:
Try this : After getting down the pipe, quicksave quickly.

Don't move at all. Wait till songbird calls.

Also a question : Did you try to enter dogtown before the expansion mission started?

Top Bottom