Hotfix 1.04

+
Please add a toggle walk button on PC. It’s so immersion breaking to be jogging everywhere as the slowest speed.
Omg yessssssss I really hope we get auto walk!!!!! i looked in the key bindings for it yesterday and there wasn't one. Please add walk speed for pc,

I bought cyberpunk on disk for both ps4 and xbox one in october. I bought it on disk because unfortunately i have minimal access to internet. Not because i wont but because i cant. Companies will not come to my neighborhood. No ip will ever provide internet for me or the residents of my street. We are too far away. If i use my phones hotspot it will take me a year or more to download the updates u currently have available. U cannot know how sad me and my brother are. Please release a new disk with all updates.

New hotfix to Cyberpunk 2077 is now live on all platforms. Here is the list of changes:
Quests
  • Fixed an issue with completing the final objective in Gig: Freedom of the Press.
  • Fixed an issue with starting conversation with Johnny at the end in Life During Wartime.
  • Corrected a rare issue with NPCs no longer calling V if A Like Supreme quest was abandoned mid-way.
  • Fixed an issue with Nix not going into his default state in Spellbound and KOLD MIRAGE.
  • Fixed issues blocking progress in I Fought The Law if the quest area is left.
  • Fixed inability to find Delamain in Epistrophy.
  • Fixed issues related to remaining in the second phase of the quest after finishing Pacifica fight with Ozob if played after Finals.
  • Fixed an issue with Nomads no longer present if V leaves the quest area mid-combat in With a Little Help from My Friends/Queen of the Highway.
  • Adjusted mappings and re-enabled quest tracker in M'ap Tann Pèlen/I Walk the Line/Transmission.
  • Fixed constraints on freedom to get up and sit down if neither blueline condition is met in Violence.
  • Fixed issues with time and space resulting from leaving the quest area or abandoning the quest in Following the River.
  • Fixed an issue with conversation with Johnny not starting after leaving the hotel in Tapeworm.
  • Fixed an issue with quest being blocked upon leaving the quest area before climbing the hill in Following the River.
  • Fixed the objective “Go into booth 9” not completing if the room’s entered too fast in Automatic Love.
  • Fixed Jackie’s issues with sitting still in The Ripperdoc.
  • Other quest fixes
Gameplay
  • Fixed the preview in weapon crafting.
Visual
  • Reduced vehicle appearance pop-in.
  • Speeded up switching first person perspective to third person perspective in a vehicle.
  • Fixed issues with animations missing from important quest NPCs during cinematics.
Performance & Stability
  • Improved stability, including various crash fixes.
Miscellaneous
  • Modified the flashing effect on braindances to reduce the risk of inducing epileptic symptoms. The effect has been smoothed out and the flashes reduced in frequency and magnitude.
  • Removed copyrighted songs incorrectly present in the game with "Disable Copyrighted Music" feature toggled on.
PC-specific
  • Switching language to default in the in-game settings now correctly sets it to the language of your Steam client.
Console-specific
  • Improved reflections quality on Xbox One and PlayStation 4 to eliminate the smudge effect.
  • Fixed “The Wasteland” achievement being stuck on 97% after completing all relevant missions in The Badlands on Xbox.
  • Fixed an issue with missing PT-BR VO for Xbox players in Americas.
I have at least 1 crash per hour on ps5. Physical copy. The patch didn't change the frequency of crashes.

I'm not sure if it's been mentioned or not but since 1.04 on PC I noticed slowdowns following two particular instances in the game. Both require a game client restart to fix.

1. First visit to the Ripperdoc within the main questline. After you hop in the chair and go under to have work done, the screen goes black for a couple seconds and you return to the game world.

2. First time you experience the Braindance mechanic within the main questline. Each time you come out of the BD the game becomes sluggish. I noticed a slowdown during the conversation after exiting the first instance of BD. Re-entering BD for the second time appeared to correct this problem. After exiting the second BD scene the slowdown returns.

I normally get ~55-60 FPS in-game. After both of these instances I was getting ~40-45 FPS until a game client restart. I do not believe either instance caused this problem for me prior to the 1.04 hotfix.

I'm playing on a circa 2014 AsRock Extreme9 with 16 GB RAM, i7 4790k (de-lidded to 4.9Ghz), mini GTX1070. Running everything on Ultra and not one crash yet. I've played 25 hours NON STOP. If I bump it up to 120fps (with my ASUS 144hz monitor btw ) things get a little choppy but I'm fine with 60 FPS. It feels like 120 to be honest. Just my 2 cents ! I wish everyone else good luck and may your gaming be golden!

I used to run multiple 1080s and sold them all when ppl started paying crazy prices for them.. The 1070 isn't really that much different if you're not getting super into specs or wanting 4k or 3D. Yes I can notice some very minor slight differences (such as having to turn off or to low anti aliasing) but I am extremely happy so far with the awesome graphics.

Yes I see glitches and annoying things everywhere but its been out what? less than 3 days? Give it a bit of time and it will get fixed. Even with intense verification prior to launch there's still going to be bugs. Just relax and give it some time. Based on the history of CDPR they have always followed through. Knock on wood there hasn't been 1 crash other than when it was update time. Compared to trying to iron out the wrinkles after installing Fallout 4, this game feels like a gem.

Oh and I gave V a pink heart shaped bush so there's that!

Paaace.png

what's with this unable to create a topic until I've made 10 posts???...well here's #1
Post automatically merged:

Please fix the bug where after the delemain missions your phone is permanently glitched like you are talking to him.

New hotfix to Cyberpunk 2077 is now live on all platforms. Here is the list of changes:
Quests
  • Fixed an issue with completing the final objective in Gig: Freedom of the Press.
  • Fixed an issue with starting conversation with Johnny at the end in Life During Wartime.
  • Corrected a rare issue with NPCs no longer calling V if A Like Supreme quest was abandoned mid-way.
  • Fixed an issue with Nix not going into his default state in Spellbound and KOLD MIRAGE.
  • Fixed issues related to remaining in the second phase of the quest after finishing Pacifica fight with Ozob if played after Finals.
  • Fixed an issue with Nomads no longer present if V leaves the quest area mid-combat in With a Little Help from My Friends/Queen of the Highway.
  • Adjusted mappings and re-enabled quest tracker in M'ap Tann Pèlen/I Walk the Line/Transmission.
  • Fixed constraints on freedom to get up and sit down if neither blueline condition is met in Violence.
  • Fixed issues with time and space resulting from leaving the quest area or abandoning the quest in Following the River.
  • Fixed an issue with conversation with Johnny not starting after leaving the hotel in Tapeworm.
  • Fixed an issue with quest being blocked upon leaving the quest area before climbing the hill in Following the River.
  • Fixed the objective “Go into booth 9” not completing if the room’s entered too fast in Automatic Love.
  • Other quest fixes
Gameplay
Visual
  • Speeded up switching first person perspective to third person perspective in a vehicle.
  • Fixed issues with animations missing from important quest NPCs during cinematics.
Performance & Stability
Miscellaneous
  • Modified the flashing effect on braindances to reduce the risk of inducing epileptic symptoms. The effect has been smoothed out and the flashes reduced in frequency and magnitude.
  • Removed copyrighted songs incorrectly present in the game with "Disable Copyrighted Music" feature toggled on.
PC-specific
  • Switching language to default in the in-game settings now correctly sets it to the language of your Steam client.
Console-specific
  • Improved reflections quality on Xbox One and PlayStation 4 to eliminate the smudge effect.
  • Fixed “The Wasteland” achievement being stuck on 97% after completing all relevant missions in The Badlands on Xbox.
Hello! I am very impressed by the ammount of fixes we are getting just a few days after release! It was necessary IMO, love the game it is aesthetically beautiful and the environment is interactive and very immersive.
However, i havent found much on this particular issue, i have had sniper rifles act immensely wonky and anything with the default nekomata esc default iron sight. The blue dot which target indicates and turns red is very out of sync with the actual crosshair and i am very unlucky to not have found a scope to combat it. A similar issue is where i have randomly been entirely unable to shoot the nekomata.

furthermore, on terms of the AI which im sure is a hot topic on some of the forum pages. But there is an incredibly hilarious but somewhat un immersive bug where enemies will just stand in front of something and not move at all and even if you are right in front of them blasting away at their dome with a magnum.

Some of my friends have been completely turned off to the game also because of the evidence that shows there isnt really any form of AI designed for driving? Cops drive no cars, and instead teleport directly to your location should you be unfortunate enough to stay in the same area after accidentally running somebody over.
AI will idle behind your car and do nothing.
They are on pre selected routes and have no idea what to do when a road block occurs.

Atmospheric wise, why is every civillian so timid? I could walk up to a giant brick of a man and sock him in the face and he will run in fear? They have no realll personality if i steal somebodys car they will just run away.
Speaking of them running away, they dont run very far. As though they know the police are capable of instantaneous teleportation.
furthermore, the police will just entirely give up on you if you do get in a car and drive 100 m in the opposite direction. Which is unfortunate considering how cool it would be to be ramming through police barricades like GTA for example.

Some of this is actual bugs others are missing key features that I can see have potentially been over looked. There would be an outcry of positivity for bringing these features to your game and i know several people completely turned off to the game by that issue. While you only have to look at your steam friends list to see how well you are grossing, I do not mean to insult your commitment over this almost decade long journey you all have embarked upon. But rather to offer some insight as to how you would be able to take it a step further!
There is also a game breaking bug i discovered when you go to toms diner to speak with tekamashi where all audio cuts out shortly after talking about evelynn parker. I completely missed a dialogue with Johnny and V because of this bug and after i sat up my game completely froze! no biggie i read the subtitles.
But this could pose an issue for somebody lets playing or streaming.

Keep up the good work, youre doing marvelous. Please consider these suggestions thank you.

Hello! I am very impressed by the ammount of fixes we are getting just a few days after release! It was necessary IMO, love the game it is aesthetically beautiful and the environment is interactive and very immersive.
However, i havent found much on this particular issue, i have had sniper rifles act immensely wonky and anything with the default nekomata esc default iron sight. The blue dot which target indicates and turns red is very out of sync with the actual crosshair and i am very unlucky to not have found a scope to combat it. A similar issue is where i have randomly been entirely unable to shoot the nekomata.

furthermore, on terms of the AI which im sure is a hot topic on some of the forum pages. But there is an incredibly hilarious but somewhat un immersive bug where enemies will just stand in front of something and not move at all and even if you are right in front of them blasting away at their dome with a magnum.

Some of my friends have been completely turned off to the game also because of the evidence that shows there isnt really any form of AI designed for driving? Cops drive no cars, and instead teleport directly to your location should you be unfortunate enough to stay in the same area after accidentally running somebody over.
AI will idle behind your car and do nothing.
They are on pre selected routes and have no idea what to do when a road block occurs.

Atmospheric wise, why is every civillian so timid? I could walk up to a giant brick of a man and sock him in the face and he will run in fear? They have no realll personality if i steal somebodys car they will just run away.
Speaking of them running away, they dont run very far. As though they know the police are capable of instantaneous teleportation.
furthermore, the police will just entirely give up on you if you do get in a car and drive 100 m in the opposite direction. Which is unfortunate considering how cool it would be to be ramming through police barricades like GTA for example.

Some of this is actual bugs others are missing key features that I can see have potentially been over looked. There would be an outcry of positivity for bringing these features to your game and i know several people completely turned off to the game by that issue. While you only have to look at your steam friends list to see how well you are grossing, I do not mean to insult your commitment over this almost decade long journey you all have embarked upon. But rather to offer some insight as to how you would be able to take it a step further!
There is also a game breaking bug i discovered when you go to toms diner to speak with tekamashi where all audio cuts out shortly after talking about evelynn parker. I completely missed a dialogue with Johnny and V because of this bug and after i sat up my game completely froze! no biggie i read the subtitles.
But this could pose an issue for somebody lets playing or streaming.

Keep up the good work, youre doing marvelous. Please consider these suggestions thank you.

Yep you dream a new game because all this never we can get on Cyberpunk, the game is this... they gonna fix bugs and performance but the core is this.. me also in my mind was different hope about IA and interaction with all npc. Also when you to buy food... is like buy a weapon.. without interaction or animation...

I ran the Corpo prologue again because I've settled on the character (and look) I want.

Even in the prologue there were 4 bug fixes and changes I spotted from 1.0.4 (as well as a couple of new minor bugs that weren't there before).

"Squeaky wheel gets the grease"...

Walking toggle? Could you, pretty, pretty please add this to PC, for all directions as a toggle?

I edited the "W" key so it is a walk in the input file, but then my other keys are still that awkward sprinty, yog thingy...

Walking is essential in built up areas with lotsa clutter... Or sneaking immersion, or just general immersion...

Pretty please with a virgins cherry on top? You can have mines, I aint using it now... :p

Add a way to change your hairstyle after character creation. Kinda bizarre that this isn't already in the game. No complaints other than stuff that's already been talked about.

Quests
  • Other quest fixes
Gameplay
Visual
Performance & Stability
Miscellaneous
PC-specific
Console-specific
Update improved fps a bit on the Series X but it needs more work. When transitioning from city to city there's a little stutter. a locked 1440p resolution would be possible as well.

Please also look into this:
[PC]
- CPU bottleneck is crazy on a Ryzen 3700x + 16GB 3600Mhz + NVME SSD, 47fps minimum with very low GPU usage in the city, settings and resolution don't do anything
- When looking in the apartment's mirror with a hat, the hat is missing and V goes bald
- Can't change haircut
The same 3800x + 16G 3200Mhz + NVME SSD + 1070 in 1080p low setting only 50fps with very low GPU usage ( under 50% )

I've officially done every side quest and gig that is possible for me to do. The two on the map shown are inaccessible because of the lockdown (which I can't get rid of because I can't move on with my main quest). I know CDPR Devs browse these forums a lot, so can SOMEONE please confirm that a patch for "The Pickup" mission is coming soon?? My game is now basically unplayable, and I'm limited to driving and walking around Night City.

Attachments

• 1607829068277.png
    1607829068277.png
    4.3 MB · Views: 107
There's a bug on the quest Gig: Getting Warmer.

The first objective is to enter the building but after I open the doors and enter the building, that task never updated to the next one. It's like I never enter the building.

I can go upstairs, try to get the object from the bathroom but while it says you looted the object, it never let's you use it on the woman laying on the chair. If you connect to the PC to unplug her, you get stuck with your cable.

Only thing I did related to the quest was try calling 8ug8ear. Don't know it's related.

Please fix :(

Top Bottom