How do you feel about death; continued.

+
How do you feel about death; continued.

Locks and bans and trigger-happy people. Marvelous. Never mind, that thread attracted my attention and was even in the middle of posting, while it got locked. I have no intention of discussing bad eggs or last year stuff, so i kindly request the conversation to continue here. The original poster was also interested about religions ("do you have a religion?"), so feel free to express yourselves freely (taking care not too freely, though, because the ban-hammer is lurking in the corner). Personal opinions, even when displayed in public, should not be offensive to anyone, just because they are personal opinions, geez. This is a damn fine line between censorship and freedom. Which one do you choose? Now, let's get back on topic...

I'll just copy what I wrote in the original thread

How do you feel about the fact that one day you will disappear together with all of your hopes,dreams,opinions,experiences.Simply put,you will disappear.You as a person will be no more.You won't think ever again,you won't see/hear/touch/smell/taste ever again,you won't be.

How do you feel about that fact?Do you think it' natural and we should deal with it?Do you think that there is a sort of afterlife?Do you have a religion?

I,myself am also an agnostic atheist so I don't believe in an afterlife(deleted a small segment here to prevent religious people from getting offended by comparing believing in god to believing in santa claus)

I am afraid of the emptiness and nothingness in death because I love life so much.

Humans are a fascinating type of animals.
We have art,music,culture and a high state of emotion and knowledge.We form a society,we care for one another,we help one another,we love,we dream,we experience this amazing life.It's such a beautiful privillige to live as a human.Living as a human in this time is so wonderful.

The sights,the smells,the sounds of nature and the world are so wonderful.Life is so very wonderful and great.Life is...amazing.

It is wonderful that animal life has advanced so much that we actually have something more than just eat reproduce and die,we have a bigger meaning!

It is frightening to look at the hard fact that...it's all going to end,this glorious life is going to...end...

I think nobody deserves to die and disappear(even the intelligent animals)and yet so many good people in history just disappeared,and so will we :/.

What most people say is that they are afraid of dying and the pain not the death itself.Personally I am not afraid of pain.Because even when I suffer the most I can always say to myself that a better day will come and that life goes on.But that's not the case regarding death...

This thought drives me mad personally

Side note:I'm not sure that the revival of the thread was allowed by the moderators.

for me this tread sounds like: How do you prefer to die?
My answer is: while standing.

Top Bottom