How old are you ?

+
Welcome MarianA :)join us in the Over-40 Hang-out :) link --> http://www.thewitcher.com/forum/index.php?topic=13811.0nice avatar BTW

RogueRoxy said:
What's a watch? *Turns hourglass over*~ Roxy
Damn it, Roxy!I hate being "out-tech'd!"(*sighs*) Looks out window at worthless sun-dial 'cause its o'dark hundred here in the States. (That's long after midnight and close to dawn for you civilians). Blows dust off musty papyrus scroll entitled "Patent Application for Moon-dial based upon fire-fly jelly date 17 August in the year ..."(thinks to himself ... really should have pursued that one harder ... might have slightly missed an oppurtunity window here ...)

Trughbull said:
Trughbull said:
Damn it, Roxy!I hate being "out-tech'd!"(*sighs*) Looks out window at worthless sun-dial 'cause its o'dark hundred here in the States. (That's long after midnight and close to dawn for you civilians). Blows dust off musty papyrus scroll entitled "Patent Application for Moon-dial based upon fire-fly jelly date 17 August in the year ..."(thinks to himself ... really should have pursued that one harder ... might have slightly missed an oppurtunity window here ...)
What? Can't tell the time by the angle of Ursa Major to Polaris?

SimonBrooke said:
SimonBrooke said:
SimonBrooke said:
What? Can't tell the time by the angle of Ursa Major to Polaris?
clouds. humid, earth hugging, chest weighting, can't see the top of the house clouds. wrap you so tight you cannot even sweat.

I will be 27 in a little less than 2 weeks. I've been playing video games since I was probably....5 or 6. Around '86/'87 It all started with NES for me. When I was about 9 or 10 I started using my uncle's old Zenith PC while he was away in the Air Force...I had to pick it up by myself one DOS command at a time. Battle of Britain rules!

I'm 30 years old or young ??? , it depends on my dayly feeling ;D.My first Game was Giana Sisters on C64, I was 14 years back then. But i really startet to play when I was 17 with Final Fantasy VII on PlayStation (I´m addicted to the FF-Series since then).

Top Bottom