How old are you ?

+
rogueroxy said:
rogueroxy said:
rogueroxy said:
rogueroxy said:
rogueroxy said:
simon????you wearin' that damn kilt again? ::)
and how would you know what simon has on under his kilt; i thought what a scot wears under his kilt was a secret (except, presumably, to other scotsmen and women)?
and for why should a man - scots or otherwise - wish to know if there's anything worn under my kilt?
now you know not to wear it outside your native land unless you want to endure a bit of peeking. :)
here. You might want to borrow this, corylea.
~ roxy :angel:
rofl

RogueRoxy said:
[Here. You might want to borrow this, Corylea.
~ Roxy :angel:
The Emoticon Queen strikes again! :)Y'know, it's Trughbull who keeps talking about Simon's kilt -- I don't even know if he wears one -- I'll forward this to him.

Welcome to The Witcher H 21.My Grandfather was Scotch/Irish, a farmer at heart, and among the things I learned at his knee, (and sometimes across it;) was the proper way to wear a kilt, a codpiece, and where to keep your wallet when attired as such. I was in my 8th summer before he taught me what the "Tommydoodle" he had been feeding me all my life came from. So, I was not in any way wondering what was under a kilt, I was just concerned about the poor animals under Simon's straddling of the Atlantic - The Israeli press is already watching us, the last thing we need is the scrutiny of PETA. :wall:And, Roxy? You teasing Corylea? Or Simon?You know something the rest of us don't? :-X

Trughbull said:
Welcome to The Witcher H 21.My Grandfather was Scotch/Irish, a farmer at heart, and among the things I learned at his knee, (and sometimes across it;) was the proper way to wear a kilt, a codpiece, and where to keep your wallet when attired as such. I was in my 8th summer before he taught me what the "Tommydoodle" he had been feeding me all my life came from. So, I was not in any way wondering what was under a kilt, I was just concerned about the poor animals under Simon's straddling of the Atlantic - The Israeli press is already watching us, the last thing we need is the scrutiny of PETA. :wall:
If your grandfather wore a codpiece with a kilt, he was doing something wrong...

Hi Zethh and EternalSilence, don't mind Simon, Roxy and Corylea ;) -- or me for that matter!it's all in good fun here :wave:

[size=12pt]Hi, got the game when it first arrived here but only just started it (had to build the PC for it first). I'm 56 (older than dirt). :D[/size]

zayphod said:
[size=12pt]Hi, got the game when it first arrived here but only just started it (had to build the PC for it first). I'm 56 (older than dirt). :D[/size]
Welcome, Zayphod. Make sure you drop by the Over-40 Hangout, where the other old-than-dirt folks are! :)

I am 29 going on 18... Things change when you get older. But some things stay the same. I still love a great rpg game. ;D

gamelinx said:
I am 29 going on 18... Things change when you get older. But some things stay the same. I still love a great rpg game. ;D
Whippersnapper :D :D LOL the games may change but gamer don't :evil:

Corylea said:
Corylea said:
Welcome, Zayphod. Make sure you drop by the Over-40 Hangout, where the other old-than-dirt folks are! :)
He he, thanks, will do. Nice to know I'm not the only "old guy" here. ;D

36 here and i love this fracking game. been gaming since yeap the atari 2600,magnavox odessy,nes,playstation,but i hardly play my playstation anymore. and i am playing the witcher on a Hp laptop. :peace:

Top Bottom