How to retrieve an old save

+
I have been frequently using quicksave until I found that older saves will be deleted. I just realized that I made a wrong option for a romantic dialogue and want to go back to change it, but the save has been overwritten. I browsed my local saves and it didn't help. I didn't enable file history either. Is there any way to retrieve that save? I really want to be with Panam...

Nope. Once it's overwritten, it's lost in the abyss forever.

Never use quicksave for anything vital. In fact, unless you simply cannot avoid it, never use quicksave at all. Manual saves are always superior, as they cannot be overwritten by casually pressing a key.

Nope. Once it's overwritten, it's lost in the abyss forever.

Never use quicksave for anything vital. In fact, unless you simply cannot avoid it, never use quicksave at all. Manual saves are always superior, as they cannot be overwritten by casually pressing a key.
Thank you... I feel so sad

Thank you... I feel so sad

I mentioned this very thing in another thread. Never never use quick save unless you know for a fact that youre not returning. Its fine for missing that crucial jump and dying, then trying again....or a better example, getting max slots on legend gear. For important parts of the game however, always use manual save.....then back them up somewhere else. The state this game is in right now?....dont take a chance.

It took me about 50 hours in the game until i saw how the saves were operating. I usually never even worry about saving anything in any game, but since we had a file corruption issue a couple weeks ago, ive started copying saves to a flashdrive religiously.

Top Bottom