Human Nature Quest Changed?

+
Is the conditions for completing Human Nature quest changed? I have spent over 15-in game hours, did 2 enisotrophy, multiple ncpd quests and Heros (got jackies bike) and bought a car, reached street level 22. Still no reply from Delamain. Are there any specific new conditions now?

Forum regular
I dont think so, I just did some main and side jobs and i got message that my car is available. Like always before. Dunno how much game time it taken.

Forum regular
I believe that the key is the game time. some quests doesnt eat game time so you spend hours of gameplay and you are still in the same game day.

No change on my side in my two "first" playthrough in 1.5.
I didn't paid attention to "when" I received the message and my Hella, but I'm sure it was after completing all Episthropy quests (which I completed in a row).
(and nothing to do with main quests, because in both, I completed the entire delamain quest line before even start "Automatic Love" and "Ghost Town". But I was level 40 at minimum and level 50 SC for sure)

No change on my side in my two "first" playthrough in 1.5.
I didn't paid attention to "when" I received the message and my Hella, but I'm sure it was after completing all Episthropy quests (which I completed in a row).
(and nothing to do with main quests, because in both, I completed the entire delamain quest line before even start "Automatic Love" and "Ghost Town". But I was level 40 at minimum and level 50 SC for sure)
Could you have a look at you quest log to confirm it pls? It sorts by completion, i just want to know my saves aren't bugged in any way now.

I got the quest to get my car (the Hella) back after the taxi hit it and I haven't even started the Episthropy quest or been to the Delamain HQ. This is a game started 26 Game hours ago and I'm level 30 and 50SC.

I think it takes longer if you don't go to Delamain HQ and make a claim. You don't have to start the series to chase down the rogue cabs, but i think talking to the receptionist about the accident puts things in motion a bit faster.

I think it takes longer if you don't go to Delamain HQ and make a claim. You don't have to start the series to chase down the rogue cabs, but i think talking to the receptionist about the accident puts things in motion a bit faster.
epistrophy starts after Tune Up ( going to delamain office), Human Nature changes to just wait for car to get fixed after that.

Yeah, I have done that, probably i'll just continue with rest and wait it out. I'll update it here, whenever I get the car back.

Could you have a look at you quest log to confirm it pls? It sorts by completion, i just want to know my saves aren't bugged in any way now.
Here my quest log ;)
Human Nature was completed right after all the Epistrophy quests and visit Delemain to complete the "main" Epistrophy quest (half an hour at max, because at this point I already completed all the NCDP Scanner Hustles in the whole map, so I can do only quests^^)
25-03-2022_16-06-48-b2q5pihe.jpeg25-03-2022_16-02-06-bopu4kdd.jpeg

Here my quest log ;)
Human Nature was completed right after all the Epistrophy quests and visit Delemain to complete the "main" Epistrophy quest (half an hour at max, because at this point I already completed all the NCDP Scanner Hustles in the whole map, so I can do only quests^^)
View attachment 11295157View attachment 11295160
Thanks a lot for your time for doing this, gives me hope that my save files may not be corrupted after all.
Post automatically merged:

Got the car back, just completed Epistrophy and roamed aimlessly a bit around, got the message soon that car has been repaired. Don't know why I got so paranoid about it.

Last edited:
Glad it worked out. Just as curiosity on the topic, in this playthrough I got the Hella without going to the Delamain headquarters. Don't know how much real or gametime passed though
For me in my current playthrough :
- Like always, right after Epistrophy (received the message less than an hour in game after get out Delamain HQ).
- Started Epistrophy after almost 50 hours of play time and after lot of in-game time (my iguana already hatched from its egg^^)
27-03-2022_13-39-37-2hl3wph0.jpeg27-03-2022_13-40-22-edmxeit1.jpeg

Top Bottom