I can't equip a quick hack on my monowire. (Fixed/Closed)

+
Hey CDPR,

I have all the prerequisites to be able to equip one on my monowires. every box checks the mark but when I try to press tab in my cyberware to open quickhack menu just like how I can with my Militech Paraline MK 4 it doesn't open anything. So I can't play my build like I want to. I'd hope you can look into this.

Do you have the specific relic-jailbreak perk unlocked? You can’t slot QHs into monowire from the get go. ^^

Last edited:
I did write that I have all prerequisites right? Perk, Control quick hack. Everything. But whenever I press TAB to get the quickhack menu open like it does with the militech, nothing happens.

My bad… Militech Paraline implies that you are not very far into the game while you need a bit of progress for the relic skill tree - if you are already in PL and have unlocked the relic tree i assumed wrong.

even than your attitude is not needed, „right“ ? Good luck solving your issue - baba o/

Militech paraline in tier 5+? Not far? Lol. Also finished the gane twice with no mad and corpo haha. And since when is putting something up as a question an attitude? The only one stepped on their toes is you mate.
Post automatically merged:

I just find retorical questions a bit dumb when I explicitly write it down that I have everything checked to kinda make sure these questions aren't asked. And then you surprise me by still asking that question.

My bad… Militech Paraline implies that you are not very far into the game while you need a bit of progress for the relic skill tree - if you are already in PL and have unlocked the relic tree i assumed wrong.

even than your attitude is not needed, „right“ ? Good luck solving your issue - baba o/
Also, really curious how something like that cyberdeck implies I'm not very far when it is the one I want for my build. A build I googled to make sure my stuff is good.

1707318363243.png

Just curious.

Anyway, it seems it works now. So it´s already fixed. Thank you anyways

Last edited:
Top Bottom