Can’t equip quick hacks

+
I just can't equip quick hacks and I don't know why, it doesn't even turn blue, it's like it's not even there, but if it's something else I can equip it. I used mods so I thought there might be a conflict, but I've already removed everything and it still continues, I haven't seen anyone talk about it anymore. Does anyone know what can help me resolve this? Or am I just being really stupid and didn't do something that was in my face this whole time

Attachments

• WhatsApp Image 2023-09-28 at 13.37.41.jpeg
    WhatsApp Image 2023-09-28 at 13.37.41.jpeg
    187.5 KB · Views: 36
  • Screenshot_1.png
    Screenshot_1.png
    1.3 MB · Views: 37
yeees
Post automatically merged:

Another thing that happens and I forgot to mention it, I used an old save that already had the Cyberdeck equipped and I could take it off and put it on without a problem, but in this save I didn't use a mod

It's quite weird :(
And it's all Cyberdeck, not just the one on the screenshot?
If yes, no idea.
It also could be due to mods you used too. Even if you removed/disabled them, issues can persist in save file :(

I understood, thank you for your help, I just wanted to confirm at the end if I would need to make a new save, I already imagined

Which level you are in INT?
I guess at least 12?
I could be wrong, I didn't try netrunner on 2.0, but level 12 in INT (or netrunner skill) seem to be a requirement (the "12" on the top right of the Cyberdeck).

I've tried all the skills but it still won't work

Anyway, thanks for your help, I'll get a save from the internet before starting the dlc

Last edited:
I've tried all the skills but it still won't work

Anyway, thanks for your help, I'll get a save from the internet before starting the dlc
You know that you can start at the beginning of Phantom Liberty?
You will spawn just before with "adequate" level :)

Top Bottom