Did this fix work for you?

• Yes!

Votes: 1 33.3%
  • Nope.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Choom please, my game runs fine!

Votes: 2 66.7%

• Total voters
Hey guys, I had all sorts of crashes like in inventory and so on after 1.2. One a minute, sometimes instantly. I always got this error report.

Version=1

EventType=REDEngineErrorReport

EventTime=0

ReportIdentifier=ffffffff-ffffffff-00000001-00000000

Sig[0].Name=StackHash

Sig[0].Value=0x0000000000000000

Sig[1].Name=ErrorReason

Sig[1].Value=Unhandled exception

Sig[2].Name=InternalVersion

Sig[2].Value=3.0.3318102 P4CL: 4256789 Stream: //R6.Root/R6.Release

However, I tried everything and nothing worked. Then I wondered if it was a graphics driver issue. So Instead of using nvidia experience, I downloaded my gpu driver from the official website of my model of gpu. I used it to use a clean install over my current driver which is ironicly the same driver. It worked! It fricking worked! I had ZERO crashes.

However....

They came back later on after a few hours and when i started up the game again and boy did they crash too! lol

I then again re-installed a clean install of the drivers, and NO CRASHES.

I have done a clean install of these drivers each time before I play, and have no problems (weird huh)

I do use vortex and use a mod but nothing game breaking or altering. mainly items spawning.

I thought it was vortex, but turns out it wasn't as i had uninstalled it, the game and everything, and crashes began shortly after continuation. My saved games also were not the issue as i reverted to the earliest save in act 1 i had and there was no mods or cheats used. it still crashed.

So in summary, clean install your video drivers if you have the "Stream: //R6.Root/R6.Release" report!

i repeat, CLEAN INSTALL OF THEM.

Lemme know!

Top Bottom