i see it in video trailer . why dont have the little thing?

+
why dont have this police car and function similar in trailer ?
and why 5 star in 2077 dont have drone ,satellite tracking realtime ,robot machine police ,Robot shoots missiles, pursuit plane ..., currently maximum is maxtac just like GTA shooter is very boring :(
cyberpunk car.PNG

Because that video is TEN years old, and was never meant to be an accurate representation of what the game would be like.

why dont have this police car and function similar in trailer ?
You talk about the 2013 trailer?
Not sure CDPR did already know what the game will be or what story they would write at this time :)
and why 5 star in 2077 dont have drone ,satellite tracking realtime ,robot machine police ,Robot shoots missiles ..., currently maximum is maxtac just like GTA shooter is very boring :(
I assume that's what most people asked since release :(

Post automatically merged:

Because that video is TEN years old, and was never meant to be an accurate representation of what the game would be like.
but now you can add it to the game right?, or you can help modders put it into the game, I think the world is already there, you just need to add these little things to make it more attractive

but now you can add it to the game right?, or you can help modders put it into the game, I think the world is already there, you just need to add these little things to make it more attractive
I guess it's possible :)
But there are as much "little things" to add as there are players... So at the end, it would be just an endless task. At some point, they must choose what's worth and what's not.

I guess it's possible :)
But there are as much "little things" to add as there are players... So at the end, it would be just an endless task. At some point, they must choose what's worth and what's not.
Must be . Should you make it look like it's 2077?

I've had some fun with cops in my fast Cali.
Though the speed limit isn't unlockable yet with mods in 2.0/PL like it is in 1.63, so I couldn't exactly run away at 600+ km/h, that would have been just game over for the police.

i see this police car in trailer and love it . could you add this car and the system check like in video trailer

Anythings possible, but all major development on Cyberpunk is done for now. Maybe see if it's in the sequel.

Top Bottom