I want to loot NPC clothes

+
hey i cdpr can you add it in a update to make it were if we kill a npc that is not part of the story or mission/side quest we can loot there clothes off them? Because the clothes you get most of them are not that good looking like you could make it to were when you kill them and get the clothes you get like 3 stars etc. Then you have to get away from the cops and if you do you keep them and if you get caught you lose them it would make the cops more fun i know it might be to late or if its even possible it would be nice if that was in the game oh and a other thing it would be cool if you add mod support for console to like they have for fallout and Skyrim

Last edited:
hey i cdpr can you add it in a update to make it were if we kill a npc that is not part of the story or mission/side quest we can loot there clothes off them? Because the clothes you get most of them are not that good looking like you could make it to were when you kill them and get the clothes you get like 3 stars etc. Then you have to get away from the cops and if you do you keep them and if you get caught you lose them it would make the cops more fun i know it might be to late or if its even possible it would be nice if that was in the game oh and a other thing it would be cool if you add mod support for console to like they have for fallout and Skyrim
Personally, I wish the normal clothing/armor would have the awesome TW2 designs. Because they look from meh to clowny, in TW3 you feel forced to craft the Witcher gear in order to look good.

I would like to see NPC clothing added to the loot table of the game. I see so many NPCs with awesome looking clothes on that are non existent as loot.

I'm very confused. Isn't this about Cyberpunk?
Thread was located in Community, which is visible all over the forums, which can sometimes be confusing. Now it has been moved to Cyberpunk Suggestions.

For the actual topic: Some NPCs indeed have very cool looking clothes that would also look very nice on my V. I think clothing selection is rather big already, but it tends to repeat itself a bit. We have many clothes using same model, but just different colors. Would it be better to have more models but lesser colors, since we probably can't get everything anyways? Could that be a way to get wider variety in lootable clothes?

Last edited:
Top Bottom