I wish there were a way to prepay your rent and get animal care before the PL ending...

+
All of V's stuff in the apartment, all that stash and your pets just disappear. V has millions of eddies and couldn't prepay ahead of time.

Just to be sure :
You ask if V would anticipated to be in coma for two years?
If so, knowing of what happened at the beginning of Act 2, I don't think V is this kind of person and so, would anticipate such event...
Beside, I wouldn't be surprised if without any activities or news from a customer for long enough, corporations would consider this customer as dead and so, would seize all the money on bank accounts and the apartment to rent it to someone else.

Yeah, I feel a bit sorry for Nibbles... in general. I typicaly move out of H10 at the beginning of Act 2. Havent been there in months.

So at least the stash is save. The other 4 appartments are bought not rent and yoiu keep them.

Yeah, I feel a bit sorry for Nibbles... in general. I typicaly move out of H10 at the beginning of Act 2. Havent been there in months.
uhm... you say you feel sorry about nibbles but typically dont care for it after the beginng of act 2 anyways? that doesnt make any sense... not even talking about all the sidemission collectibles (old and new ones), fixer rewards and other bonus material tied to your progression like the Lizzy BD or Alex's post card - which you all are obviously missing on purpose? H10 compared to any other apartment has so much more value but well each for his/her own i guess ^^

uhm... you say you feel sorry about nibbles but typically dont care for it after the beginng of act 2 anyways? that doesnt make any sense...
Thats my point. I cant care for him cause I move out and there is no way to take him with me. Its sucks, but its just the wy it is.

Good point. What happens to the pets? I can rationalize V leaving his/her love interest for a couple of years to get treatment, but not arranging for pet care, if that's what happened, is unacceptable. Since pretty much everybody seems to have a key to V's apartment, maybe the pets are still fine.

Top Bottom