Iconic Crafting - Alternatives

+
Iconic Weapons in Cyberpunk are incredible, yet there's only one that scales with V's level.

Weapon Vendors (maybe just particular ones) should be able to craft items for you, for a fee, like in the Witcher 3. Otherwise, the Tech stat and Crafting ability are basically a requirement if you wish to actually utilize Iconic weapons throughout the game instead of just picking up or buying better legendaries when they begin to fall off. It wasn't until I spoke to my group of friends also playing the game that I realized not everyone will spec into Tech. A couple of them asked me how I was still using XYZ iconic weapons at my level, and they weren't even aware that Iconics could be upgraded. Some even dismantled them because they weren't useful any longer.

This seems like an oversight, and there should 100% be an alternative way to improve Iconic Weapons outside of V's Tech/Crafting skill.

Iconic Weapons in Cyberpunk are incredible, yet there's only one that scales with V's level.

Weapon Vendors (maybe just particular ones) should be able to craft items for you, for a fee, like in the Witcher 3. Otherwise, the Tech stat and Crafting ability are basically a requirement if you wish to actually utilize Iconic weapons throughout the game instead of just picking up or buying better legendaries when they begin to fall off. It wasn't until I spoke to my group of friends also playing the game that I realized not everyone will spec into Tech. A couple of them asked me how I was still using XYZ iconic weapons at my level, and they weren't even aware that Iconics could be upgraded. Some even dismantled them because they weren't useful any longer.

This seems like an oversight, and there should 100% be an alternative way to improve Iconic Weapons outside of V's Tech/Crafting skill.

There should honestly be things like crafting benches/shops that you can go into and craft yourself if you can, or pay to have it crafted, like you said, instead of what I hear is literally a “craft anywhere” with as much animation as getting more cyberware.

Top Bottom