Iconic Weapons Not Displaying In Apartment

+
Since 2.0/PL has been downloaded the iconic weapons I have found are not showing up on the wall of my apartment. From my understanding this was purposefully expanded to have all weapons.

Is this a known issue? I can't seem to find anyone else encountering this in order to try to figure out how to fix it.

Pretty sure I'm having the same issue. Like 10+ hours into the game and nothing on the walls yet despite having a good number of iconics in my inventory.

So far for me satori, natori, and Jackie’s pistol are the only ones showing up, no others are. Can post pictures when I get on next

i only just bought cyberpunk as of the release of PL and *some* of the displayable iconic weapons are appearing on the wall from stash but some arent... i'll attach pics of what i have added and what is actually appearing (i also have a few non-visible ones in the stash just to get them out of my inventory. removing them from stash doesn't make the missing ones appear so i'm just leaving them there)

Attachments

• IMG_4584.JPG
    IMG_4584.JPG
    331.7 KB · Views: 159
  • IMG_4583.JPG
    IMG_4583.JPG
    340.8 KB · Views: 156
  • IMG_4585.JPG
    IMG_4585.JPG
    256.7 KB · Views: 168
CDPR - Seems like an easy fix to just add a tag to the iconic weapons that will show on the wall.

Yeah, loads of people are having this issue. I'm noticing only iconics that are physically picked up tend to appear. E.g. Errata, Plan B.

Whereas crafted ones, and ones that are "handed" to you, don't seem to show up :/

In my case is the weapons you can craft from the crime heists schematics, they dont show up in the wall.

I've got more annoying yet probably related bug - I am playing a pistol user but storing all found iconic weapons in my stash. Today, decided to reskill to assault guns/smgs, knowing I have multiple iconic guns in my stash - I had psalm from Padre for sure and at least Fenrir too - but they disappeared from the stash... Even worse, cant buy them back from Harold, because I didn't miss them, but I found them and put in my stash...

Very very annoying.

hi, i started a new character with phantom liberty update and my stash wall is bugged, all crafted weapons don't show up on the wall.
psalm 11:6 never show up after killing enemies at the ncpd mission and even around that mission and chaos pistol disappear from my stash.

is there a fix for this without using cyber engine tweak and a console command ?

thank you

Top Bottom