Tier 5++ iconic weapons [bug]

+
platform: Xbox series X
ver: 2.00 and 2.01

Upgrading iconic weapons from tier 5+ to tier 5++ does not result in change of stats. Whether this is a bug effecting only the displayed text or an actual lack of stat changes I’m not sure. I have checked the weapon stats in the inventory screen and the character DPS on the stats screen before and after the upgrade with no change. Some have recommended saving the game and reloading after the upgrade, but this hasn’t worked either. When upgrading, the description of the newly upgrade weapon shows no change in tier (I.e. tier 5+ to tier 5+). It still costs me 200 tier 5 components to upgrade, and afterward the option for further upgrade is gone.
IMG_0022.jpeg

I have the same issue on the Series S, it's happening with both my pre and post 2.0 characters. I can't get any weapon to drop at Tier 5++ nor can I upgrade Iconic Weapons(exact same problem as your screenshot), this bug is not visual with weapons, there's no actual increase in damage. The bug is similar with Cyberware, but with Cyberware the stats increase and you don't get the "Tier 5++" to show up, it stays at "Tier 5+"

I had the exact same issue and reported it. Got a reply saying they are aware of this issue.

However, would probably help if they list it under know issues in the support section. The official list is pretty old and outdated. Let alone fairly pointless - I don't give a d**n about a streamer reward if I encounter a serious bug in my game.

I do think they are aware of many issues plaguing the community - but the lack of official acknowledgment and silence on these forums do give the feel they don't really care (which I do not believe they do). Tis is not really a shining example of community management right now.

The same thing is happening here. Playing Cyberpunk 2077 Phantom Liberty on PC. That's one of the problems. The other is that many are reporting that iconic weapons do not appear in the stash.
I have already contacted support and am waiting for a response.
Anyway, the game in many aspects remains broken.

Top Bottom