I'd like to know about the mobile version of the game...?

+
I'd like to know about the mobile version of the game...?

I would like to ask the developers - will the mobile spin off game like the Witcher? After the closure of the arena the Witcher - mobile devices are not left short of Moba games. Want that and cyberpunk was a mobile version of the game with an intense and interesting fights - but that she lasted longer than arena...

No, I would not imagine we will see this a mobile version of this like we would say Broken Sword, this is way to graphics and CPU intensive to allow it. At best we will see a free PVP fighting game with the same name which might serve as an advertisement of sorts. They do that with some other games. Make a mobile app with the same name as a big AAA game and give it away fro free as a marketting gimick. Then just after the game is released they shut down the servers. After all it was only an advertising gimmick and it served its purpose, no need to run up the extra cost of keeping the servers going.

I have never played the Witcher Arena, (and only heard of it in passing) but I would assume that it would serve that purpose. A free app whose sole purpose is to advertise the main game.

That is the best you can reallistically hope for.

I think if you make a normal monetization of the game - you won't need to close the server... Just to make the game profitable and pays for server maintenance and the work of programmers and technical support. We know that they can make a quality mobile game and we believe and hope in it.

Forum veteran
"Profitable mobile game" = game that screws over its users with psychology to milk cash out of whales. Just no.

If they need a tie-in to build hype—and let's be honest, they're on top of the RPG market already and really don't—a paid single-player experience that isn't reliant on servers in the first place would be the way to go. This free-but-not-really-free mobile multiplayer mindset needs to die. Violently.

Top Bottom