Input lag keyboard

+
Hello,
I have a problem with input lag on the keyboard, the mouse responds fine and the gamepad (x360) as well. I tried connecting another keyboard from a friend and it does the same lags. I have 800 hours played on the game and the keyboard didn't lag before. I suspect the latest update. I must also add that the keyboard lags only in the game cyberpunk 2077, Thank you for the advice.

Last edited:
I've had similar problems with a few USB peripherals lately. There are a few Windows issues over the last few Windows Updates.

Try unplugging your USB device that's giving you trouble. Leave it unplugged and restart the PC. Wait for Windows to completely load into the Desktop and all startup programs to fully activate. Then plug it back in and let Windows re-detect it. So far, that's worked for buttons not functioning on my gamepad and my mouse loosing all button functionality.

Thanks for the advice, but unfortunately it didn't help. It doesn't lag continuously only occasionally, but repeatedly every approximately 10 seconds. I don't use any mods :-D

I don't use any mods :-D
Hah! :D This would be one of the few times that I wouldn't really consider it to be a potential mod issue. :cool:

Thanks for the advice, but unfortunately it didn't help. It doesn't lag continuously only occasionally, but repeatedly every approximately 10 seconds.
Let's look at third-party programs (like software for LED lighting or programming macros). Anything like that?

Using any anti-virus software?

Have you tried plugging the keyboard into a USB 2.0 slot, instead of USB 3.0? (Most keyboards are going to work just fine in USB 2.0 -- and you actually need them plugged into a 2.0 slot if you want to use them with some types of BIOS / UEFI.)

Is it a wireless keyboard? If so, is there potential wireless interference, like a phone or camera sitting between the keyboard and PC?

Cha! :DTo by byl jeden z mála případů, kdy bych to opravdu nepovažoval za potenciální problém s mody.:chladný:

Podívejme se na programy třetích stran (jako software pro osvětlení LED nebo programování maker). Něco takového?

Používáte nějaký antivirový software?

Zkusili jste zapojit klávesnici do slotu USB 2.0 místo USB 3.0? (Většina klávesnic bude v USB 2.0 fungovat dobře – a pokud je chcete používat s některými typy BIOS / UEFI, musíte je zapojit do slotu 2.0.)

Je to bezdrátová klávesnice? Pokud ano, existuje potenciální bezdrátové rušení, jako je telefon nebo kamera mezi klávesnicí a počítačem?

Hah! :D This would be one of the few times that I wouldn't really consider it to be a potential mod issue. :cool:

Let's look at third-party programs (like software for LED lighting or programming macros). Anything like that?

Using any anti-virus software?

Have you tried plugging the keyboard into a USB 2.0 slot, instead of USB 3.0? (Most keyboards are going to work just fine in USB 2.0 -- and you actually need them plugged into a 2.0 slot if you want to use them with some types of BIOS / UEFI.)

Is it a wireless keyboard? If so, is there potential wireless interference, like a phone or camera sitting between the keyboard and PC?
I have the logitech G-HUB program, but even after deactivating it, the problem persists (the keyboard is a Genius and does not use the application). I've been using Norton antivirus for years, I haven't had USB 2.0 for years :-D. The keyboard is the old simple G265 wired. I have tried several other brands of keyboards from friends including wired and newer and they suffer from the same problem with me

I have the logitech G-HUB program, but even after deactivating it, the problem persists (the keyboard is a Genius and does not use the application). I've been using Norton antivirus for years, I haven't had USB 2.0 for years :-D. The keyboard is the old simple G265 wired. I have tried several other brands of keyboards from friends including wired and newer and they suffer from the same problem with me
Most motherboards will still come with 2 USB 2.0 jacks somewhere on them. They'll be black instead of blue or red. But...if not, then not. Eventually, 2.0 will go away forever.

But, I have no idea if that would have had any effect anyway. Just a potential maybe, sort of.

Top Bottom