Introducing Gwent.io | Gwent leaderboard and multilingual card and deck database.

+

Guest 4088590

Introducing Gwent.io | Gwent leaderboard and multilingual card and deck database.

Hey guys,

I'd like to introduce my site to the community, gwent.io.
As a non native english speaker I know that a lot of people that play games prefer content in their own language. That's why I built gwent.io, to provide content in every language that Gwent supports. Right now It is the only site with an online leaderboard and all cards in each language.

Feature list:
Card database

Online Leaderboard

Deck lists

Feedback is greatly appreciated!

The website looks okay, though still a bit too simple. The feature I am missing most is the filter option like with GwentDB.

Pretty cool but I seem to have some problems with this site, when I search for a player not in the top 1000 I guess? maybe because of Chrome? idk

Guest 4088590

4RM3D working on the card/deck filter at the movement, should be done in a few days. Infringer currently only the top 1000 are tracked, in the future probably a lot more people!

necro or w.e but two things:

- I can't use the feedback list on the site ;;
- Radovid's card page itself isn't updated, but the entry it gives when searched is updated. I think there are a few more instances of this, but the bot in my server hasn't come across them yet.

SoupStraw

Top Bottom