Invincible Cars and no quickhack options:-

+
This is by far the most bizarre and annoying bug I have run into especially as I was nearing the maxing of my character. My cars are all suddenly invulnerable to any damage and will not despawn... The weird thing is they display physical damage. So my Caliburn for example has no doors at all and is crumpled up like a piece of mangled paper and now for some reason isn't even drivable but yet I can't explode it and get a new one. (because invincible and won't despawn) Also I now cannot quickhack anything. The options just aren't there.

Also I now cannot quickhack anything. The options just aren't there.
For the car, I don't know :(
Maybe report it to CDPR Support could be a good idea :)
For QuickHacks, I suppose you have a Cyberdeck ? And not Bersek or Sandevistan installed ?

I'm having the same issue with only my black Caliburn. I have a thread where someone had a similar issue but was able to get his issue fixed but I haven't been able to repeat it and fix my own but maybe you can try his methods to see if it works for you. I haven't figured out how to report it to CDPR support yet though. I haven't had any issues with quickhacking though.

Here's a link to my thread so you can try those methods if you want: https://forums.cdprojektred.com/index.php?threads/black-caliburn-wont-repair.11093191/

Top Bottom