Invisible Gun Glitch (Modded PC Version)

+
I just started a new game (Street Kid Path) everything seems fine, most of the mods appear to be working correctly I did a clean install after 1.61 to try and fix some issues. Animations are fine, Guns are visible in the opening montage. V and Jackie, both using them normally in the cut scene. after the cutscene I get out of the car walk into the elevator, draw my weapon and there is nothing there. V does the full "First Equip" animation like they're holding a weapon... but the hand is empty, I can even look down sight but that just zooms as there is nothing to look down.

I checked the inventory the weapon is there and it's the correct starting pistol. I try unequipping it and re-equipping the weapon still. nothing.

I'm not really using any weapon mods, mostly cosmetic stuff, clothing, reshades, recolors a few gameplay tweaks. Has anyone seen this before is it related to a mod or is it just a strange bug and the mods are coincidence ? Any idea how to fix it?

UPDATE:

For anyone else who runs into this problem, A combination of a few things seems to have fixed the issue.

1.) Updating GOG
2.) Updating all drivers
3.) Bug fix mod found on nexus.
4.) PC Restart.

after those steps everything seems to be working fine now. Actually seems to be running better than ever but its pretty early on so I haven't had a chance to see if anything else looks off. Anyway, I'll leave this here incase anyone else runs into the problem and is looking for possible solutions.

Last edited:
Top Bottom